New here

bundybell

Couple
Hey all, I’m Jodie, married women, I’m 38 we are from australia but head to the states for a month long holiday early next year. Hoping to line up as much black as I can while I’m there,

Attachments

• 22344F4D-5D45-4096-99D6-2C0AD53EE99E.jpeg
    22344F4D-5D45-4096-99D6-2C0AD53EE99E.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 386
Hey all, I’m Jodie, married women, I’m 38 we are from australia but head to the states for a month long holiday early next year. Hoping to line up as much black as I can while I’m there,
Welcome to the site. There are certainly plenty of fellas on here from across the US. We strongly suggest you get verified. If you need DC advice please reach out.

Travelling from LA, to Houston . also doing NY and Vegas. I want to do Route 66 but I’m not sure if we will have time. We will also be in Washington for a few days
You're probably not going to do the whole Route 66, since much of it is gone. But if you start out in Vegas and go south towards Kingman, you can travel a bit along it. I did it back in 2002 when I also visited Grand Canyon, which is conveniently accessible when you reach Williams. There is also an Indian reservation up north of Flagstaff. Maybe you can try to get some native cock, as well.

If you get to Chicago look me up.

Back