Hey, I'm Jay. A single guy really into cuckolding and dont know why? Hoping to find answers and insights as to why...

Cuckolding is awesome and has brought Magic into our marriage of 25 yrs but it’s only meaningful if you truly love someone, the foundation of a REAL relationship is a prerequisite for sustainability. Others might disagree but I would focus on relationship first and cuckolding later. Micheal C is my personal friend we chat often, and he might even disagree with me and suggest that you pursue the lifestyle from the very start, as we’ve discussed many times before. This lifestyle is powerful, you don’t even have to be cucked to experience the rush, just role play is enough initially, we did that for 10 years before we had our first experience. And if you rush this? you will likely fuck it up! Find your Goddess first and build a relationship worthy of the experience and you my friend will find nirvana. I wouldn’t worry about cuckolding, I believe it is a natural act for a sexually adventurous woman once her inner slut has been freed.

Dont suppress your sexual urges unless its illegal. That should be a given. What you described is nothing like that so embrace it. I am not married and no ******* so my situation is easier than most. Ive been watching IR pirn for damn near 17 yrs.you can't stop once you get to this point. Sooo many guys and woman want BBC so its becoming common and not labeled a "Freak". Thats just my thoughts on this.

Back