Hey hot wives...

Speak on it
From where I sit, I would not be in this lifestyle if it weren't for my husband. I would NEVER think of cheating on him regardless of how big a dick is. He cares about me like no other and we can communicate incredibly well. He wants me to experience pleasure with no jealousy or hidden agenda. It is swinging just with black men. The whole concept of breeding and humiliation is absurd to us. We have our family and can separate the sex part. When I make love to my husband, it is love and why the hell would I ever deny him or me of that. This possession bullshit is ridiculous and has no place in our household. We are hear for fun and when it is over, we go home together.

I don't deny my husband but we both agree that sex with him just doesn't compare to other men. The last time we tried full sex I was so wet, open and large down there I hardly felt him in me, genuinely. So neither of us got any fulfillment out of it.
So now I get my joy elsewhere, he jerks off. But it works for both of us.

From where I sit, I would not be in this lifestyle if it weren't for my husband. I would NEVER think of cheating on him regardless of how big a dick is. He cares about me like no other and we can communicate incredibly well. He wants me to experience pleasure with no jealousy or hidden agenda. It is swinging just with black men. The whole concept of breeding and humiliation is absurd to us. We have our family and can separate the sex part. When I make love to my husband, it is love and why the hell would I ever deny him or me of that. This possession bullshit is ridiculous and has no place in our household. We are hear for fun and when it is over, we go home together.
Undoubtably 1 really cool chick

Back