Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang?
2.This question is NOT for guys who wish they were girls... it's for girls!
3.And how many do you think you could handle???
View attachment 42562 4.And are you ready for the DP?
I have some one full on GB and many many DP’s. The GB was hard on me but they all said I did good for a think white girl.

Definitely curious into all bbc gangbang. I've been with two at once and dp'd but would like to try out 3 maybe 4 guys

Tbh long as everyone involved behaves and gets along yeah. Group play sex can honestly be an eye opening experience. I've had a few in my time and I gotta say it's some of the best sex I've ever had

Never really been approached about a gang bang but threesomes have been just fine for me. Some of these group fuck sessions do you even know what is going on or is it just pure chaos? DP has been fun and that only takes the addition of two men.

TBH I think once a girl tries BBC she is much more sexual adventurous, and I also think that bulls push for anal to find out when her sexual awakening enters a new phase, and thats when he will start suggesting she meets his friends, maybe he would even mention In passing when the hubby/bf is around to get the hubby/bf to bring up the subject.

Yes I do gang bangs. I don't consider a ganging to be a threesome.
I prefer them to be less than 5 so I can put better attention to each of the bulls. However, usually they are larger than 5 and depending on the party could extend over hours with bulls coming (cuming) and going.
I have handled large groups but I don't keep count. My husband sometimes does and I believe the largest count he had was 17 (over about 6 hours). I was sore for days after that party.
I think the picture is very HOTTTTT

Back