Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

Well the most at one time my wife has had is three black guys but only five different black guys total. She had fuck my life time friend several times and he has a huge black cock. Then his friend came by our house one night when the three of use were cooking out and drinking and it was her first time with two black men. She had a wild night and loved it. Then I was out of town and my friend was staying with her and they were drinking when two other black guys came buy and she got air tight that night so I told her she had to do it when I got home. So when I got home she got them back for another round of black cock from these three. Then my friend told her about a guy he knew with a huge fat cock and she got a taste of it and wants it on a regular bases now. And then the black guy from the motel at our friends wedding was a hot show in its self.

It has long been a fantasy of mine. Not sure if I would have the courage to follow through with it. My fantasy is to be at a gym late at night as they are closing. My husband and I are invited to stay after hours. "just hide out in the sauna" the manager tells us. But 15 minutes later when he returns, he has 6 of his friends with him. My husband and I try to leave but we are both tied down to a bench in the locker room. He is ****** to watch as they take turns on me and I beg them please no :)

Nikki

Yes, Been there and done that. 6 guys was the most. Here is the full video.
Open Wide.gif

Yes, Been there and done that. 6 guys was the most. Here is the full video.
View attachment 2845872
All it takes is me by myself and I will fuck the living hell out of you!!!

Attachments

• 20171221_161836.jpg
    20171221_161836.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang?
2.This question is NOT for guys who wish they were girls... it's for girls!
3.And how many do you think you could handle???
View attachment 42562 4.And are you ready for the DP?
I'm ready to try my first BBC gangbang!
The idea started a while back and now it's a full-blown fantasy.
I think two is all I can handle that one time for starters, maybe three.
I've never been DP'd but my hubby does fuck me in my big ass with his little white dick every now and then...

Attachments

• Dsc023292.JPG
    Dsc023292.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 65
Back