Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang? I would, but need to trust the guys who will show up so it doesn't turn into a free for all.
2. And how many do you think you could handle??? Not sure as I have never been in a true gb before. But I suspect that 4 is the limit until I lived through one and then would reconsider.
4.And are you ready for the DP? Yes, that should be ok.

1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang?
2.This question is NOT for guys who wish they were girls... it's for girls!
3.And how many do you think you could handle???
View attachment 42562 4.And are you ready for the DP?
1. Yes I have. I did a all black gangbang with 8 beautifl black men and from my experience i am not sure i would want to have sex with that many again. It was just too much and while it was a great turn on that night it tired me out and I hurt after. another thing is you must be ready to have stuff done to you that you might surprise you and be ready to lose control. Ask yourself what you are willing to do and if you dont want it how do you say no. Remember you going to be naked in a room full of excited naked blackmen who all want to fuck you and imagine how vulnerable you will be and it will be hard to stop them once they get going, how can you say no to the last two if they have already seen six have sex with you? You would have a problem claiming ******* after agreeing and putting yourself in that room with your legs spread for them. Try to set up ground rules ahead of time to be safe and pray they stick to the rules. I have not ever said no to anything a blackman wants and losing control and doing anything to satisfy them is very exciting to me so I handled that many but i think three or four is the best amount for my pleasure

one thing i forgot to mention is you should not expect to be treated in a tender and loving manner. In their eyes you are no more than a white slut who is putting out for them and they want to take what they want. Some will have a concern for what you want but most just want what they want and will take it, who know what their sex kink is and it can be a bit scary when you realize that but I find it to be very exciting. my husband was there to make sure i was safe but I cannot imagine what he could have done against 8 black men if things got out of hand
amie with brute ass fuck.jpg

one thing i forgot to mention is you should not expect to be treated in a tender and loving manner. In their eyes you are no more than a white slut who is putting out for them and they want to take what they want. Some will have a concern for what you want but most just want what they want and will take it, who know what their sex kink is and it can be a bit scary when you realize that but I find it to be very exciting. my husband was there to make sure i was safe but I cannot imagine what he could have done against 8 black men if things got out of hand
View attachment 279285

OMG. he's huge!

I've had a couple of hot gang bangs where I was the cum slut for a group of guys. I love the smell and taste of big black cocks. Having my pussy pounded hard and stretched makes me excited and wet, and I love to remember it days later when black cock cum is still dripping out of my pussy. My husband takes great pictures and we can relive it afterward!Taking2.JPG

1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang?
2.This question is NOT for guys who wish they were girls... it's for girls!
3.And how many do you think you could handle???
View attachment 42562 4.And are you ready for the DP?
I would and have said yes to a gangbang before. I'm not sure how many I could totally handle back to back, but I'd guess somewhere around 10 or so. And I'm MORE than ready for that DP action!

Back