Hey everyone!

Sam21

Male
Well I’m arabic tan and like I wonder can I be considered bull or like being proud of what I have 6 inches thick atheltic lol am I bull or just regular fan of interracial?

Well I’m arabic tan and like I wonder can I be considered bull or like being proud of what I have 6 inches thick atheltic lol am I bull or just regular fan of interracial?
Sam, in my opinion, any man can be a BULL to any particular woman. If she holds you as her fucking preference over her spouse or regular BF, then you are her BULL.
This website preferences black males as "Bulls" and usually follows with a photo or two of the Bull's rather larger than average maleness. Of course many are fake, but some aren't.
But, once again, you CAN qualify as a Bull to any woman who preferences you over other males she is screwing.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
Sam, in my opinion, any man can be a BULL to any particular woman. If she holds you as fucking preference over her spouse or regular BF, then you are her BULL.
This website preferences black males as "Bulls" and usually follows with a photo or two of the Bull's rather larger than average maleness. Of course many are fake, but some aren't.
But, once again, you CAN qualify as a Bull to any woman who preferences you over other males she is screwing.
View attachment 3542990
Correct. If you're the guy they have satisfying the married couple then consider yourself the bull if you want.

Back