Here cucky cucky

Alrighta1

Female
Real Person
From
Thailand
Hi all, first I'd like to invite you to check out my profile. I try to be pretty clear with what I'm looking for. I'd like to find a cuck to start a lt flr with.

I realize my location is a hindrance but if we like each other, I don't see it as an obsical just an annoyance. Send me a msg if u like what you see.

Hello Ma'am, i am a single white male in the Nashville area of Tennessee. i am seeking a FLR when my Owner will train me to be her cuckold slave. She will tie me up and repeatedly make me perform the duties that will be required of me and in time make me crave these duties. i am very oral and would love to be used to orally please You on command and see You have a long string of orgasms. i also would like to be humiliated and made to watch as men with large cocks fuck You like a real man. i hope this is pleasing to You.

Hi all, first I'd like to invite you to check out my profile. I try to be pretty clear with what I'm looking for. I'd like to find a cuck to start a lt flr with.

I realize my location is a hindrance but if we like each other, I don't see it as an obsical just an annoyance. Send me a msg if u like what you see.
Hi miss :)
I am a sub male wannabe cuck x

Back