Her first time sucking black dick was in my office. When was yours?

Bakoheadlover

Male
Real Person
I was the first one in the office.

I was texting someone about fucking her throat on my lunch break and it made my dick hard.

I stood up at the same time she was walking in and her eyes saw my dick print.

She didn't say anything but I saw that she saw and I saw how turned on she was by it.

So I went into bull mode.

I knew she was married. I knew it was risky because we were in the office. I knew a few more people would be showing up soon.

But I didn't care.

I always loved how her lips looked so I decided she was going to suck my dick.

So I walked up to her and stood in front of her, with my dick hard and I looked her in her eyes and said, "I apologize for having a hard on this morning. You came a little early."

She turned red and said, "you saw me?"

I said yes I did. You didn't look away. You kinda stared at it.

She apologized and I told her not to.

Instead I said she can look at it and I'll let her choose.

She can look at it through my pants or she can pull it out and look at it. But only under one condition... she sucks it.

She's like, "are you serious? Right here in the office? I want to see it but idk if you're serious or what's gotten into you. You're never like this."

I said I'm this serious and started unbuttoning my pants and started to pull my dick out.

She's turning to me and she's looking at my pants intensely.

I hear her breathing speeding up. I can see her lips getting moist.

I'm watching her eyes and the moment my dick finally comes out, her eyes get big.

I didn't say a word. She grabs it and says oh my God that's so fucking thick.

I pull my dick out of her hands and said aht aht. Look with your eyes and not your hands.

I'll also allow you to see it with your mouth and without caution.

She puts my whole dick in her mouth and I watch as my dick gets wetter and wetter and her lipstick starts coming off.

She sucks and sucks and then she came to her senses and stopped before I came.

I put my dick up and told her how beautiful she looked sucking black dick.

She said I've never done this before. What did you just do to me?

I just smiled and said she owed me a nut. She said she couldn't and wouldn't do it ever again.

I laughed and said I think you will. You loved it.

She now hits me up JUST to suck black dick.

That's her origin story.

What's yours?

The first time my wife sucked a black dick was in the supply room at the hospital where they both worked. For quite a while they had been 'innocently' flirting, but that night he told her to meet him so they could "talk". Yeah, right. He kissed her and she felt his hard dick pressing against her and she said that she just HAD to touch it. A few seconds later she was on her knees in front of him, his hard black dick in her mouth. And that was MANY blow jobs ago.

The first time my wife sucked a black dick was in the supply room at the hospital where they both worked. For quite a while they had been 'innocently' flirting, but that night he told her to meet him so they could "talk". Yeah, right. He kissed her and she felt his hard dick pressing against her and she said that she just HAD to touch it. A few seconds later she was on her knees in front of him, his hard black dick in her mouth. And that was MANY blow jobs ago.
What's funny is that I work in Healthcare too. Gotta love those Healthcare sluts.

In my car at lunch with co-worker it was also the first time I swallowed cum, and I've been swallowing it ever since :mstickle:. The next day we went to his place for lunch and that was when I lost my black cherry :bigsmile:
How was it going home to see your husband that night after you had swallowed a coworker’s cum? Sounds like such a hot experience.

My first time sucking a black cock was in our living room at about 3:00pm as my wife who was seven months pregnant with his baby watched. She wasn't happy with my performance, and I was subsequently taken to a glory hole a couple of times to learn. Then we did a repeat with her bull, where I got on my knees, before him, and did it properly! He held my head into position as he shot all of his load into my mouth, after I swallowed, I licked him clean, kissed the head of his cock, and thanked him for getting my wife pregnant.

I was on a work trip and got the pleasure of meeting @KingInEveryWay Was absolutely wonderful!!!! Came to my hotel room and we had a great, too short of a time! But was great!!!!!!!! Muah @KingInEveryWay

full

The first time I pleased a black guy orally was in the corner of the parking lot outside of a bar. And the second time was the minute I finished the first. And then the third, fourth, and fifth were in quick succession.
This is what the start of a serious bbc whore and load drinking bareback bbc breeding slut sounds like !
What a memory 🥰♠️

Attachments

• 394B9C4E-92C5-4438-93AA-FEB8F056122F.jpeg
    394B9C4E-92C5-4438-93AA-FEB8F056122F.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 369
  • A5835344-481B-4BF5-BA96-70CDD4382918.jpeg
    A5835344-481B-4BF5-BA96-70CDD4382918.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 375
Back