Her First BBC Near Manhattan / North Jersey

lmao....this site is a trip.......

Sorry Bruh, I see the frustration that many guys have (both Bulls and Husbands). I'm glad we don't have to go through what any of you do.

I was simply trying to slow the roll of the convo before thing turned out...

No offense intended, dude. I think your personality is just not a match for what we're looking for at this time. I wish you the best.

...this way.

Is that supposed to be damning? You're gonna have to do better than that.

Yeah, the timing hasn't worked out yet between my wife being on the fence now and then, and our being in the middle of moving. We tried to get the timing right for an in-person meet between me and him and it didn't work out yet. The guy I scheduled for last night is someone I've met already and been chatting with extensively for months. Sorry, you don't get precedence.

And by the way, posting private conversations made in confidence, this is something you consider to be appropriate behavior? You think anybody's gonna trust you with private photos or information now? Not the wisest move, in my opinion.
Nothing damaging, im a verified member talking to a non verifelook you explaining ******* like your my bitch.
Sorry Bruh, I see the frustration that many guys have (both Bulls and Husbands). I'm glad we don't have to go through what any of you do.

I was simply trying to slow the roll of the convo before thing turned out...

...this way.
its all good. Not beat for pussy, but being verifed on here and talking to a “husband” who hasnt verified raises flags on this site. Then theres alway that long book explanation of someone flaking and you not the right match etc. this site is for fun. Its summer in nyc, tourist left and right

Welcome to bergen county, where white girls fuck black guys behind there hubby/bfs back........Youll be in the club soon. ;)

I realize this website is devoted to the fantasy that all white males are cowering beta pansies who want black guys to show their women what a real man is, but we live in the real world. Insecure guys like you I can see right through, as can most alpha males, and most women too. Enjoy fucking your desperate housewives.

I realize this website is devoted to the fantasy that all white males are cowering beta pansies who want black guys to show their women what a real man is, but we live in the real world. Insecure guys like you I can see right through, as can most alpha males, and most women too. Enjoy fucking your desperate housewives.
Lmao :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: ...........Good observation, cause you surely will never see black men parading their wives around for white dick. Apparently your the insecure one if your letting a another man enter your wife. I thought marriage was to protect your woman, but yet your on here trying to offer her to some black men. We only two towns over, you can see how insecure in person.........im old school, come from behind that pc if your some kind of way.......Ill be waiting for the response......Oh im in nearby fort lee, if your girl isnt on the “fence” still, she can meet me and make her own decision

I’m interested . Im 6’4” , 220lbs. , ******* and disease free. Clean shaved, very clean, very respectful.

Lmao :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: ...........Good observation, cause you surely will never see black men parading their wives around for white dick. Apparently your the insecure one if your letting a another man enter your wife. I thought marriage was to protect your woman, but yet your on here trying to offer her to some black men. We only two towns over, you can see how insecure in person.........im old school, come from behind that pc if your some kind of way.......Ill be waiting for the response......Oh im in nearby fort lee, if your girl isnt on the “fence” still, she can meet me and make her own decision

Oh no, you're old school? How terrifying.

You do not want to meet me in person.

By the way, if you have a dictionary handy, you might want to look up the word insecure. Guys who don't take rejection well because their weak egos can't handle it are kind of the quintessential example.

Now don't you have some incomparable tail to go fuck or something? Why do you insist on hijacking my thread just because you're too scrawny and dimwitted for my wife?

Oh no, you're old school? How terrifying.

You do not want to meet me in person.

By the way, if you have a dictionary handy, you might want to look up the word insecure. Guys who don't take rejection well because their weak egos can't handle it are kind of the quintessential example.

Now don't you have some incomparable tail to go fuck or something? Why do you insist on hijacking my thread just because you're too scrawny and dimwitted for my wife?
Highjacking your thread? Sorry we expose fakes here and you smell like one. Thing called verified. Get it done Ill leave this issue alone. Rejection? The fuck ******* ( common ******* used in your town) you on. Scheduling was off. Do i need to post the whole convo to expose your fake ass. Get your girl verified on here. I thought you was pretty much leaving this site. Whats your purpose here? To look at dick picks? Cause thats what your leading us to believe. You gave a lame excuse your girl was on the outs off doing the whole thing because of your insecure ass. This got deaded when I called you a fake. Then you wanna have a little back and forth flex your little cuck muscle. This is pure entertainment for me. As soon as your girl fucks a black dude your out the picture. I hope she (if she exist) fucks someone from here so we can hear about it. Blah blah scrawny and dimwitted for your wife. The best you can come up with or the needle in your arm kicking in. Your the dumbass trying to get her fucked by a black dude. The fuck your think gonna happen? She gonna be your wife on paper, in public itll be any black dude she fucking. I dont need to fuck her but somebody will, and you gonna cry in the car.

Hahah, keep telling yourself whatever you need to believe to protect your fragile ego. I stopped answering you because I read your posts and discovered you're an egotistical, ignorant douchebag. Case in point: this entire thread hijacking. That's called rejection in my book. It also doesn't help that you're skinny and look like a woman transitioning to a man from behind. Sorry if the truth stings that badly. Consider lifting some weights.

Hahah, keep telling yourself whatever you need to believe to protect your fragile ego. I stopped answering you because I read your posts and discovered you're an egotistical, ignorant douchebag. Case in point: this entire thread hijacking. That's called rejection in my book. It also doesn't help that you're skinny and look like a woman transitioning to a man from behind. Sorry if the truth stings that badly. Consider lifting some weights.
But you just answered??? You mad or nah?

You get her black dick like a good cuck yet?

Back