Her First BBC Near Manhattan / North Jersey

UPDATE: I'm killing this thread and unsubscribing from it because the vibe has effectively been killed by a disgruntled member who can't handle rejection. Please don't respond as I won't be getting updates. I'll consider reposting in the future if we start looking for another guy. She is also no longer looking for her first, so the title doesn't really apply anymore. Apologies to all those who I didn't get to answer, but I do greatly appreciate your persistence.

Last edited:
Looking again. Had something set up for tonight, but the guy flaked at the last minute, as usual. She's still a BBC virgin, so hit me up if you want to be the first. All I ask is that you read the ENTIRE ad above before responding, please.

Looking again. Had something set up for tonight, but the guy flaked at the last minute, as usual. She's still a BBC virgin, so hit me up if you want to be the first. All I ask is that you read the ENTIRE ad above before responding, please.
This couple makes me wonder???

He means he sent me a private message and I didn't immediately hand my wife over to him to fuck. As I stated in my original post, face pics to the front of the line, and we must meet IN PERSON before I let you have sex with my wife. This is unreasonable to you? Sorry, dude, this will be her first time, and we are not so hard up as to just jump at the first cock that comes along. Cockiness is actually a turn off for her, quite frankly.

He means he sent me a private message and I didn't immediately hand my wife over to him to fuck. As I stated in my original post, face pics to the front of the line, and we must meet IN PERSON before I let you have sex with my wife. This is unreasonable to you? Sorry, dude, this will be her first time, and we are not so hard up as to just jump at the first cock that comes along. Cockiness is actually a turn off for her, quite frankly.
Want me to post the convos for the audience to decide? Nobody told you to hand over your wife.

as you were saying!

Attachments

• FFDE4B0A-4089-4791-AEC0-BAB1F2EE9D69.png
    FFDE4B0A-4089-4791-AEC0-BAB1F2EE9D69.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 146
dont paint the wrong picture for the people, its very unbecoming

Attachments

• 85A2DE99-97C6-4AF2-B3D7-728EAFAEE5EC.png
    85A2DE99-97C6-4AF2-B3D7-728EAFAEE5EC.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 119
Is that supposed to be damning? You're gonna have to do better than that.

Yeah, the timing hasn't worked out yet between my wife being on the fence now and then, and our being in the middle of moving. We tried to get the timing right for an in-person meet between me and him and it didn't work out yet. The guy I scheduled for last night is someone I've met already and been chatting with extensively for months. Sorry, you don't get precedence.

And by the way, posting private conversations made in confidence, this is something you consider to be appropriate behavior? You think anybody's gonna trust you with private photos or information now? Not the wisest move, in my opinion.

And by the way, posting private conversations made in confidence, this is something you consider to be appropriate behavior? You think anybody's gonna trust you with private photos or information now? Not the wisest move, in my opinion.

You two are getting real close to being in that zone, and it isn't the friend zone. So it didn't work out this time. The OP seems to genuinely care about his wife (as he should) and has a lot going on with moving and things.

The respondent seems to feel he has met said requirements of the OP. Note: Requirements of the OP are only met when the OP feels so.

That being said, move on from today and revisit at another more convenient time :qos:

No offense intended, dude. I think your personality is just not a match for what we're looking for at this time. I wish you the best.

You two are getting real close to being in that zone, and it isn't the friend zone. So it didn't work out this time. The OP seems to genuinely care about his wife (as he should) and has a lot going on with moving and things.

The respondent seems to feel he has met said requirements of the OP. Note: Requirements of the OP are only met when the OP feels so.

That being said, move on from today and revisit at another more convenient time :qos:
Is that supposed to be damning? You're gonna have to do better than that.

Yeah, the timing hasn't worked out yet between my wife being on the fence now and then, and our being in the middle of moving. We tried to get the timing right for an in-person meet between me and him and it didn't work out yet. The guy I scheduled for last night is someone I've met already and been chatting with extensively for months. Sorry, you don't get precedence.

lmao....this site is a trip.......

Back