Pendleton for my white wife’s first bbc

Looking for a black man for my wife's first time with a black man she is open minded, and could be open to you as well ;) we have an open relationship, and have for a while. We are both enjoying talking about our fantasies and this is hers that I am fully encouraging her to get more into. There’s more to her fantasy and if you’re wondering send us a message and she will let you know. She’s intriguing and mysterious. From my experience they’re the most fun. I’ll share her delicious pussy that will make you cum inside her like she wants ;) her tubes are tied for now but not for long so feel free to fill her all the way up without risk getting her knocked up. she’s been practicing with her ten inch black dildo in both holes to be able to take the real thing :) you’ll get to know her wonderful personality in public and private and if the vibe is right sharing her with other BBC’s is very much a possibility her and I both want her to experience very soon ;) Message us if you’re curious and want to be the one to turn my wife into a true whore and slut for bbc anywhere. Help me take my secret slut and make her a whore for your big black cock.

Back