Hen parties

I agree that the dancing bear videos are hard to believe. However a stripper being brought in for a special party happens all the time. Usually the ladies are all mid thirties and up long time married and lots of wine is involved. The stripper does his thing and leaves. Lots of touching that would not be allowed in clubs. Usually set up by one of the ladies. Husband stays up stairs to let wife cut loose with her friends.

If he’s a good husband he will arrange for rides home for the ladies.

If he’s a great husband he will make the arrangement for the stripper. Do his research into what is available. Not just arrange for the first stripper to come that he calls. Like a month in advance. Start checking out what is out there. Get reference. Find out about extras. Meet for coffee. Especially if you are looking for the entire package. Tall, dark, fit and hung on paper can turn out to be 5 ft 5, tanned, soft an average real quick. So do your research.

Have done this more than a few times For family members and friends. The party can be Birthdays (most often) annerverory, not as often, divorces (to help her get back out there), and yes Funerals. Do your research. It will pay off. Have set up this sort of thing when the ladies husband (friend of my now deceased wife) spent a long time in a convalescent home then hospic following a series of strokes.

Packages differ stripper to stripper and event.

For example the stripper for the new widow, showed up at the Wake in a great suit. White shirt and tie, did all the usual stuff and quietly left, a few days later showed up at the funeral sat at the back and and later socialized with the crowd. Picking up glasses and plates that others had left about. Was the last to “leave”. The lady knew some thing was up as her husband had asked that she be tested before his death. She thought it was me to play with her. She just wanted the nice young (35) man to hurry up and leave. Was real up set when I offered him a ride home. Even more up set when he got in the back seat with her. All that disappeared when he handed her his test results. She was stunned for about five minutes.
Here was this nice young man, well dressed, polite that was handing her his test results that he was safe and clean.

When she realized we were going to my cottage to spread her husband’s ash’s (they loved to spend time there) on the lake. We had lucked out with a nice warm Indian Summer Day (Wednesday so not many people around).

I got a fire going in the fire place and another in the fire pit. They talked and socialized as I got supper going and drinks set up. When I dropped off the first round they were sitting out side by the fire pit. After they finished the first ******* the headed to the end of the dock to spread the ash’s. I said a few words. Then helped with the loosening of the lid. Something my wife had kidded me about for years that I was a great lid opener. We all talked about how to do the spreading. It’s not like there is a manual or even a pamphlet. At least not that I know of. More words were set. We agreed that more drinks were needed and we would go back to the cottage for dinner and what ever. Sue got a good grip on the urn and started her swing to launch Dave’s ash’s when the wind changed direction mid swing and the ashes the lighters one came back our way. We laughed the Dave wanted to come for drinks and some steak.

We had a great dinner. I added more fire wood to the fire place. Then cleaned the dish’s, I had made sure to light the lamp in the main bed room , the one with the real squeaky brass bed. When I went out to deal with the fire pit fire they were there making out. They asked what arrangements I had made. I pointed to my camper van, then mentioned that there was a second bed room and the was a fold out bed and an iron cot in the closet in the cottage.

they whispered to each other While I put out the fire.

when I was done they had gone to the cottage. I headed to my car to get some bed clothes and head to my camper van.

well I got my clothes, when I turned to head to the van they were on the Veranda. They asked that I join them for a *******.when we were all inside sue told me to change a join them in the bed room as they would be needing my special services. Yes she was a good friend of my wife. She knew about special services.

when I got to the room sue asked that I help them un dress. So I got out hangers. As they kissed I slowly worked removing their clothes. I had them down to just their under wear. Peter then reached behind sue and un did her bra which then just hung there. It took me a minute to realize I was to remove it. Once it was resting over the back of the chair I turned to see sue motion me back. When I got there sue asked that I be a dear then placed a hand on my shoulder pressing down. I got the hint. As I knelt down sue mentioned mostly to Peter however loud enough for me to hear “I am a new widow I am not sure I should be touching another mans cock so soon. All the while her hand was on the crotch of his tiny G string mesh underwear. Which his manhood was tenting out from his body. Peter agreed that it might be wise if he kept his hands away from her pussy as well. They then wondered “if only we had some to help us. Then they looked down at me. Well I am not that slow. Down came her Black Cotton Hanes tightie panties which were soaking wet exposing her trimmer bush. I did take the opportunity to feel her pussy which she turned my way a bit. Sue did not stop kissing Peter but did place her hand behind my head Drawing me in. As she passionately kissed peters lips I passionately tongue kissed her pussy. It was not long before sue was dripping then leaking at this point sue started to hump my face her hand firmly holding me in place. Her legs were flexing and her breathing becoming ragged an muffled groans filled the room. Then her second hand dropped to my head her body jerked as sue came squirting 6 months of sexual needs not being met. She came so hard I could not swallow it fast enough. Her second release ended up coming out my nose.

peter for his part was doing his best to both kiss her and hold her up.

sue was now in full lust mode.

peter moved a bit to one side so I could remove his under wear. With it out of the way sue turned fully facing me which meant peter placed his hands on her hips and slide his cock between her legs kind of a standing pussy slide. Well I knew what they wanted so I guided him in.

Back