Helping wife get over guilty feelings

Hi everyone. She is doing much better with it. The 4 steps we took:
1. Talk. Let her talk about her feelings and I just listened. She has to get the feelings out.
2. Time. Take your time. Don't expect this to change in a week, month, etc. Pushing from the husband will only make it worse.
3. Test. After talk and time have helped, then test it a bit. Bring it back into role playing. Use the dildo again and get her excited about the scenarios. If she has a positive response then you can talk again and see how she fees about trying it again.
4. If she feels she wants to try it again, reach back out to a trusted partner she played with in the past. Do not go for a new partner. She has to have a safe and very good experience.

We have followed all 4 steps and she recently played with an old partner (twice now) and still has some mixed feelings, but we talk about them. Communication is the key.
She will do much better after getting more BBC The more the better

You just have to support her and reassure her that her being a slut is perfectly normal, I found out years ago that the more black guys that fucked her the better she felt, yes she does feel guilty occasionally and maybe shamed when a lot of guys screw her but sluts cannot change.
I agree keep fucking BBC the more the better

We have been in the lifestyle for nearly 18 years on and off and I can tell you we experienced almost exactly the same thing about 8 years ago Mandy just stopped she became terrified the ******* would find out dispute us being ultra discreet. There was a fair bit of guilt and soul searching but we still used our experiences in our sex life having fun with it but in a more fantasy and memories based way than full on participating with others. But about 2 to 3 years ago after ******* had fled the nest we both became eager to start getting into the life again more Mandy than me if I’m honest. So to cut a long story short Mandy has been seeing a Bull for two years now and apart from lockdown we are all fully enjoying this special life again more than ever. So I hope this can give you hope that it may be an evolution rather than an end. Brian
This sounds wonderful! I hope this type of thing can happen with my wife and I one day. I know she will love it and she totally deserves this.

Back