Helping wife get over guilty feelings

Hi everyone. She is doing much better with it. The 4 steps we took:
1. Talk. Let her talk about her feelings and I just listened. She has to get the feelings out.
2. Time. Take your time. Don't expect this to change in a week, month, etc. Pushing from the husband will only make it worse.
3. Test. After talk and time have helped, then test it a bit. Bring it back into role playing. Use the dildo again and get her excited about the scenarios. If she has a positive response then you can talk again and see how she fees about trying it again.
4. If she feels she wants to try it again, reach back out to a trusted partner she played with in the past. Do not go for a new partner. She has to have a safe and very good experience.

We have followed all 4 steps and she recently played with an old partner (twice now) and still has some mixed feelings, but we talk about them. Communication is the key.

Hi everyone. She is doing much better with it. The 4 steps we took:
1. Talk. Let her talk about her feelings and I just listened. She has to get the feelings out.
2. Time. Take your time. Don't expect this to change in a week, month, etc. Pushing from the husband will only make it worse.
3. Test. After talk and time have helped, then test it a bit. Bring it back into role playing. Use the dildo again and get her excited about the scenarios. If she has a positive response then you can talk again and see how she fees about trying it again.
4. If she feels she wants to try it again, reach back out to a trusted partner she played with in the past. Do not go for a new partner. She has to have a safe and very good experience.

We have followed all 4 steps and she recently played with an old partner (twice now) and still has some mixed feelings, but we talk about them. Communication is the key.
If course once you go black never go back lol

Anything other than basic married sex brings on challenges. Our desires also change over time. Weā€™ve taken breaks over the years and have gone from 4some couples play to more solo, IR, and friends w benefits scenarios over the past 18yrs. Speak openly w her about your desires and what her desires are. My wife knows I get off on her play, yet I donā€™t push her. I would love to see her in an IR gangbang, but I know 100% that will never happen. We try and find a middle ground between my desires and hers. Iā€™ve always been the optimist and most eager in our relationship. I do tend to remind her that we only have one life. Be happy and fuck what others think about your lifeā€™s choices!!
Iā€™ve also found that as women get older (guys too of course) they can feel less attractive and their sexual desires can also decrease as part of the hormone changes that come w menopause. Just something to talk about.
In terms of moving forward, Iā€™ve found that making my wife feel sexy is the biggest help. If sheā€™s open to flirting, finding guys that can also make her feel sexy is a big plus. They are use to hearing it from their husbands. Try and get her into sexually charged situations, but w no pressure other than to just take it in or only you two will be having fun. This can include sex clubs, nude beaches or resorts, or whatever else you come across.

It still means you need to talk a lot about how you both feel. But, be patient!! Good luck.
So did she ever tell you she was sorry? And then fucked BBC again?

My wife came home from work leaking strange cum more than a few times,with that I have been a naughty girl look on her face! I miss those days!

Let her know you are proud of her and thats all taht matters. IF anyone finds out you take the blame :). Discretion always good . But in teh end if positive for you thats all that matters if you all agreed.
Wow would love to join you in Denver.would you be proud after?

So did she ever tell you she was sorry? And then fucked BBC again?
She has nothing to apologize for. We take life as it comes. She hasnā€™t played in a while, but remains friends w a very busy bull. We hope his schedule will slow and they can catch back up. We also plan to go out and hunt for some new fellas.

Back