• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Helping Her Out

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My wife is so hot. I sometimes want her to dress up in a bra, panties, skirt, lipstick, and heels. Then, I want her to fuck her best friend’s husband, a large black stud who I think really turns her on. She won’t admit it, but I know she has a thing for him. I would love to become her cuckold and suck his big dick to get it hard for her, and then he can fuck her like she really deserves to be done. I know she wants it.

1.jpg

My wife is so hot. I sometimes want her to dress up in a bra, panties, skirt, lipstick, and heels. Then, I want her to fuck her best friend’s husband, a large black stud who I think really turns her on. She won’t admit it, but I know she has a thing for him. I would love to become her cuckold and suck his big dick to get it hard for her, and then he can fuck her like she really deserves to be done. I know she wants it.

View attachment 9464
Very sexy lady.

pipelayer351975

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
DC, US

View attachment 9464
please tell me you got pics of her in action