Help with understanding husband

If he’s a straight guy then it’s normal that he would double team you, personally I don’t think there’s anything bi about two guys fucking a girl, no different than a threesome.

If he’s not bi or bi curious then he wouldn’t have any interest in participating in bisexual play.

Is it normal that my husband won’t participate in bisexuality with a black bull
I can't understand why you would expect him to sexually participate with another man. As already said, one is either bisexual or they aren't ... most men Are Not. If he's willing to do a 3-some with you and another man, you should feel fortunate. Many men won't even do that.

Is it normal that my husband won’t participate in bisexuality with a black bull but he is ok to join in as a straight male and double team me?
As a bi cummthirsty cucky ,I Luv submitting to Her & Her Bull!!! But as I Say Im bi & I Luv Cock & Loads of cummm... If he is Str8 ,then I think its Fine that he doesnt Want to participate bisexually

Your husband is most likely completely straight. Or possibly hiding his bisexual feelings, and hesitating to step over the line (suck your bull's dick, etc.)… because he knows that once he sucks black dick (or takes it up the ass), he can never undo it. Maybe he's afraid he'll like it way too much, and then crave it all the time.

Yes, my friend and I used to share his Wife, I hesitated to have sex with him, however. This was in the 70's when bisexuality wasn't as acceptable as today. Found out a year ago he was bi and hiding it.

Is it normal that my husband won’t participate in bisexuality with a black bull but he is ok to join in as a straight male and double team me?
. Normal ? Whats normal today ? Yes many white husbands are ok with sharing the wives but are just not into sex with another man. Many of the husbands think its so erotic and such a turn on to watch the wife with a black bull. Some take it to another level and double team the wife with the bull. But having sex themselves with the bull is a different matter. Many just wont go there. Some need a gradual introduction like liking his cock as he is fucking the wife or cleaning the BBC of his wifes pussy juices. Sucking BBC is the typical intro. Then the wife may start pegging the husband on a regular basis. When the husband is submissive to the pegging , she may switch or start with a BBC dildo. When the husband is submissive to the BBC dildo , she may introduce him to her BBC bull if the bull wants it. Now the husband becomes submissive to the bull

Your husband is most likely completely straight. Or possibly hiding his bisexual feelings, and hesitating to step over the line (suck your bull's dick, etc.)… because he knows that once he sucks black dick (or takes it up the ass), he can never undo it. Maybe he's afraid he'll like it way too much, and then crave it all the time.
. Yes. There is no going back. Once No becomes Yes very hard to say No again.

Whatever you desire is normal. What he desires is normal for him. I know I couldn’t tell anyone about my bisexual desires for a really long time. Like others have said once you admit it you can’t unring that bell. My wife found out by accident, but for us it was liberating.

I think if you wants, then your husband has to play bisexual games with black bulls. If the bull wants it! :love:
Need some training. ;)

48681061.jpg48680971.jpg

• Dislike
Reactions: Rcp
I believe that u born queen and I born slave so must queen and slave be together to complete the mission of life slave must serve and obay queen at ur service queen hungaria

start him off slowly by having him lick you before you fuck other men and then after , put your finger in him while you take him off and talk fantasy when he is very horny

Back