Help with chastity device

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help on finding a chastity device I can wear long term. The problem is my balls are shrunk very small and my sack has also shrunk. Can not seem to find a device that doesn't hurt after a few hours. Help!

If you have trouble with the A-ring (anchors cage behind your balls), AND you are serious about being in chastity:

Get a Prince Albert piercing, stretch it up to 6ga or larger, and get a Lori tube http://www.chastitytube.com or one of the fine devices from STEELWERKSEXTREME.com.

On the lower end, the CBX folks (who sell the CB-3000/6000 and such) also sell a PA tube device in plastic, the PA-5000, in several tube diameters and with multiple hooks to fit your current gauge size and to secure it on. (The biggest one is still too narrow for my comfort, and my cockflesh flows out the side vents, but it works okay). This one has an integral barrel-lock and is...kinda ugly, and a hideous key no keyholder would find necklace-worthy... except to hide as a key for their bike lock, but it IS light and inexpensive, a sound choice to try out the sleeve concept without a big custom-device investment, and to wear while sizing up the piercing or wasiting for that lovely custom job...

Chinese eBayers are also selling cheap metal tubes...

With any of these, you can forget about the ring behind the balls, yet remain locked up.

WORTH IT!, IMHO.

Good Luck, and have fun!

I need help on finding a chastity device I can wear long term. The problem is my balls are shrunk very small and my sack has also shrunk. Can not seem to find a device that doesn't hurt after a few hours. Help!
I know what you mean I was in a cb6000 long that was miles to big and for a while at first it was ok then as my ball bag got tight it felt like it was burning and had to remove it got the small front but still to big for me and felt it burning again , found the best for me was metal one just go on ebay and put in meta chastity device loads on there . good luck

Plastic ones suck. I've done the cb- not hygienic , no open places to be teased
. The metal after cleaner less odor since you can breath, room to be teased, and the heft reminds you that you do not own your cock. Try lock the cock for good choices
View media item 277258This is my smallest cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back