Help us to decide our vacation next year!

AlexeMara

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We are a mature brazilian couple living the lifestyle for more than 20 years. For some time we think about had vacation on US and of course, have our first international experience with black guys. Maybe one friend, maybe more... a gangbang?

We have two options: California or Florida. Best place to find adventures? Help us! 😄

Wife wants to go on a Sandals vacation and all i can think about is her getting fucked by one when we are there. She does not know i want this and still thinking of ways to put it in front of her. If i mention it she will freak. Are certain sandal resorts more kink friendly? We will def be *******. Need her to really get horny to open her mind a bit.

Sandals is heavily, heavily, heavily marketed for couples. I think they technically allow single guests, at least in some weeks, but they are going to be very much the exception.

Wife wants to go on a Sandals vacation and all i can think about is her getting fucked by one when we are there. She does not know i want this and still thinking of ways to put it in front of her. If i mention it she will freak. Are certain sandal resorts more kink friendly? We will def be *******. Need her to really get horny to open her mind a bit
Have you shown her white wife bbc videos yet? You need to do that and see her reaction before you take her to a place like that.
My wife loves bbc, but does not want to go to a club like that.
I would give her a few cocktails and show her a video, then while it is playing tell her what your fetish is. I did and she now takes bbc!

The idea is just to put her out there and let her look at bbc or someone talk to her her about it in casual conversation and gauge her response. I know how she is and thinks. It would hav to come from her to me. If i bring it up she would freak.

Yes but what you don't understand is that She will never admit that to you because.
Most regular husbands would freak.
 It will be a vicious cycle one of you has to break.
If you don't do it you'll never find out.
But that's okay that is The way you wanna do it then go for it.

We are a mature brazilian couple living the lifestyle for more than 20 years. For some time we think about had vacation on US and of course, have our first international experience with black guys. Maybe one friend, maybe more... a gangbang?

We have two options: California or Florida. Best place to find adventures? Help us! 😄

Florida because it is more liberal and fun and also you can meet me!

Back