Help my Gf convert!

Do you think it’s a good idea to convert my Gf

• For sure!

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Not a good idea

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Hello everyone on B2W, my Name is Lukas, I’m from Charlotte Nc. I finally got the courage to join this awesome site I’ve been on for the past few years. I am fully in support of couples introducing bbc into their relationship and truly believe it is the way of the future, I strongly respect the African American men out there turning white couples black, as well as the couples who support this lifestyle. I have been with my Gf for the past 2 years and Everything is great in our relationship except our sex lives, she is so unsatisfied in the bedroom, I’m sure my below average cock is a big reason, ever since I’ve been with my beautiful gf I’ve been extremely into the idea of her cuckolding me with a bbc. I have brought it up to her last week and she seemed somewhat interested and definitely did not turn the idea down but didn’t agree to it either, so last night she told me that she would be open to it if we found the right guy and the circumstances were right for her. It may have been the alcohol talking lol but it’s definitely a start in the right direction, she hasn’t taken back what she said yet, so I’m hoping to meet and chat with bulls on here or other people in the lifestyle to get some advice or pointers on how to properly proceed, as well as a bull for her to cuck me with. I’ve always felt that she was out of my league and deserves a huge bbc to satisfy her when I can’t. We are both in our late twenties.
That’s her below, I’m sure many Bulls on here would agree a lady like her deserves more than my small white cock

Attachments

• 681A0EA0-15D6-4106-940B-EDF73F30D57B.jpeg
    681A0EA0-15D6-4106-940B-EDF73F30D57B.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 38AC95D7-E2C8-400C-ACF7-8E5E1F5C934B.jpeg
    38AC95D7-E2C8-400C-ACF7-8E5E1F5C934B.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 3AD152B1-7C37-4B71-B03E-93BB2995D52F.jpeg
    3AD152B1-7C37-4B71-B03E-93BB2995D52F.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 111
She seems more than curious! Boy congrats, your little girlfriend seems like a cool girl about to graduate from white dick :3
Push her gently and show support!

Hello everyone on B2W, my Name is Lukas, I’m from Charlotte Nc. I finally got the courage to join this awesome site I’ve been on for the past few years. I am fully in support of couples introducing bbc into their relationship and truly believe it is the way of the future, I strongly respect the African American men out there turning white couples black, as well as the couples who support this lifestyle. I have been with my Gf for the past 2 years and Everything is great in our relationship except our sex lives, she is so unsatisfied in the bedroom, I’m sure my below average cock is a big reason, ever since I’ve been with my beautiful gf I’ve been extremely into the idea of her cuckolding me with a bbc. I have brought it up to her last week and she seemed somewhat interested and definitely did not turn the idea down but didn’t agree to it either, so last night she told me that she would be open to it if we found the right guy and the circumstances were right for her. It may have been the alcohol talking lol but it’s definitely a start in the right direction, she hasn’t taken back what she said yet, so I’m hoping to meet and chat with bulls on here or other people in the lifestyle to get some advice or pointers on how to properly proceed, as well as a bull for her to cuck me with. I’ve always felt that she was out of my league and deserves a huge bbc to satisfy her when I can’t. We are both in our late twenties.
That’s her below, I’m sure many Bulls on here would agree a lady like her deserves more than my small white cock
stunning lady!
thank you! I’m definitely a lucky boy haha

Is this "girlfriend" you have aware you are posting her pictures here???

Rememer to record her with her BBC and get down underneath her and lick her at the same time as BBC pushes into her pussy, when he comes lick the creampie afterwards and she and you are hooked for lite into the Lifestyle!

Back