Help me understand if im wrong or just an emotional cuck.

WonderSluts

Couple
Real Person
Ok, so this is he. We have been dabbling in cuckolding for quite some time now and the misses seemed to enjoy the fantasy of it and we've had a couple bulls come through and she just didn't get that into it, when i asked why she said its not that she not attracted to black men but sexually it isnt her go to thought and because of some trauma i wont discuss here she is a little uncomfortable. So I dropped it for a while and hadn't said anything about cuckolding for a while. Then here recently she brought up a guy, a white dude, from her high school days who she never dated but was interested in. He had been hanging out at the Bar she works at and one night after work she out of nowhere expressed to me that she wanted to fuck him. I didn't know how-to handle it in my head but she was so eager I allowed her to invite him over and he fucked her on our couch while I was in our bedroom. It was really hot and I did enjoy the scenario but internally it's been a little rough. This guy has a much much bigger cock than me and they have a bit of history all ready and he's more successful of a person then me. Before him it was just a kink based off of attraction and I'm scared that there are now other factors that just made her all of a sudden want to do it with this one guy specifically but none of the others she's had try and be a suitor. She's not done anything negative since tho. She has made a strong point to reassure me and tell me how solid out relationship is and that I'm being paranoid but I need some of yalls opinions on this. Should I allow her to fuck him again? Or should we cut the cuckold stuff off completely.

Last edited:
(...) She has made a strong point to reassure me and tell me how solid out relationship is and that I'm being paranoid but I need some of yalls opinions on this. Should I allow her to fuck him again? Or should we cut the cuckold stuff off completely.
Now that you've asked, let's be honest... It is not on you to "allow" her amything, and to "cut the cuckold sutff off" or not will also not be your decision as well. Unless you decide to leave her. It may sound ******* but i am just being honest. You are playing with fire so be prepared for the outcome.

Your insecurity May have a larger impact than the sex also. Don’t forget that she didn’t get with you simply because of your package and income (I assume). You probably have other things you bring to the table.
You're so sweet. Too cute actually. Empowerment yes, but where it is in place. But this guy needs to wake up! Or am i wrong? Well, what you said is rational too, indeed. 🤔

You're so sweet. Too cute actually. Empowerment yes, but where it is in place. But this guy needs to wake up! Or am i wrong? Well, what you said is rational too, indeed. 🤔
You either do it or you don’t. At the end of the day. You’re right. You figure, if you are concerned about your income, your sex, your looks, then you should be making up for it in other ways anyway. Not waiting for a black man to come push you to action. But then I guess that’s why we’re the bulls huh…. 🤔

Now that you've asked, let's be honest... It is not on you to "allow" her amything, and to "cut the cuckold sutff off" or not will also not be your decision as well. Unless you decide to leave her. It may sound ******* but i am just being honest. You are playing with fire so be prepared for the outcome.
I don't disagree with you, but it's not just about the kink. We have been together for almost 7 years before the kink was a thing, and she's outspokenly not as into it as me. I'm just scared that said male with having Past with her and her not showing interest into this lifestyle until he came along made me feel some type of way.

You need to talk to her,and see what she is feeling,and express your concerns. For the lifestyle to work,you have to both be honest and the marriage,and family if you have ******* needs to come first. She could have just fucked him behind your back,she didn't,she came to you and told you that she wanted to fuck him.

I don't disagree with you, but it's not just about the kink. We have been together for almost 7 years before the kink was a thing, and she's outspokenly not as into it as me. I'm just scared that said male with having Past with her and her not showing interest into this lifestyle until he came along made me feel some type of way.
Play with fire if you must, but it’s not for the feint of heart.

You need to talk to her,and see what she is feeling,and express your concerns. For the lifestyle to work,you have to both be honest and the marriage,and family if you have ******* needs to come first. She could have just fucked him behind your back,she didn't,she came to you and told you that she wanted to fuck him.
Thank you, your input is appreciated.

When your Woman is not into a sharing lifestyle the odds are she sees and perhaps seeks other things when sleeping with a man. You cannot subject your partner to your own kink when it is not also hers. Man, you're playing with fire! You have to make a decision... What do you value more, your partner and relationship with her or your sexual desires? If you don't take action, sit her down to talk and create facts then the facts will be created by your partner and her boyfriend, and there will be nothing you can do about it but accept their decision. just sayin'

(y)

LET HER CUCK YOU ANYWAY SHE WANTS!!!
This may lead into her choosing a BBC NEXT TIME!!!
Don’t fuck this up!!!!

tell her to get filled up, and to bring it home to you!

Ok, so this is he. We have been dabbling in cuckolding for quite some time now and the misses seemed to enjoy the fantasy of it and we've had a couple bulls come through and she just didn't get that into it, when i asked why she said its not that she not attracted to black men but sexually it isnt her go to thought and because of some trauma i wont discuss here she is a little uncomfortable. So I dropped it for a while and hadn't said anything about cuckolding for a while. Then here recently she brought up a guy, a white dude, from her high school days who she never dated but was interested in. He had been hanging out at the Bar she works at and one night after work she out of nowhere expressed to me that she wanted to fuck him. I didn't know how-to handle it in my head but she was so eager I allowed her to invite him over and he fucked her on our couch while I was in our bedroom. It was really hot and I did enjoy the scenario but internally it's been a little rough. This guy has a much much bigger cock than me and they have a bit of history all ready and he's more successful of a person then me. Before him it was just a kink based off of attraction and I'm scared that there are now other factors that just made her all of a sudden want to do it with this one guy specifically but none of the others she's had try and be a suitor. She's not done anything negative since tho. She has made a strong point to reassure me and tell me how solid out relationship is and that I'm being paranoid but I need some of yalls opinions on this. Should I allow her to fuck him again? Or should we cut the cuckold stuff off completely.
Trust her ... take her at her word and let her be the beautiful sexy skillful woman you know she is.

You know you started this and you were probably aware of this thing that happened you didn't speak of here so...
Look, I am 59 years old, if you met me you wouldn't even come close to thinking I have done the things I have done. Those experiences bring wisdom. I will share one of those with you now.
You are either a cuck or a wannabe cuck. A cuck with no guidance wants what HE wants. A real cuck is interested in his Cuckoldress being warm, safe, financially stable, pampered, worshipped, free, in control and everything else YOU WANT. No, being the cuck is for her.
I assume you are a submissive cuck. Now me, I am a switch, I have been a Dominant cuck over several women in the past.
You said you weren't even in the room when she fucked this guy? You can either be there to serve drinks and light cigarettes, OR, you can be there to call the shots.
As for this guy, I say enjoy it but try to maintain some control..or not if you are a submissive cuck.

Thanks for all of your inputs. We've genuinely talked and found what we believe will be our healthy dynamic for us to move forward in this lifestyle. It feels good to have the clarity I have and to be able to be confident in letting her hold my trust and live a fun sex life as well as a happily married one.

Thanks for all of your inputs. We've genuinely talked and found what we believe will be our healthy dynamic for us to move forward in this lifestyle. It feels good to have the clarity I have and to be able to be confident in letting her hold my trust and live a fun sex life as well as a happily married one.
You are her cuck hubbie and you can embrace the position of her being the Dominant ******* in the relationship. You will be loved by her and she is within her rights to do what she wants to do and be. You should seek to become the facilitator for her and this man you left alone with your woman instead of being in the moment when they were in your living room. I understand the concept of leaving them to be free to enjoy it but the precedent has been set.
You can ask her if she intends to see him alone and not tell you. I think I would like to be in a relationship with a woman who is a Dominant Hotwife and Cuckoldress over me twice a month. Each session is 36 hours long. They start in the morning. I find a message from Her written in lipstick on the bathroom mirror.
"I am your Mistress and I will be late tonight so I expect to be greeted by my cuck in his cock ring and hard waiting to push your nose in my panties and breathe deep so when I ask you if you think I have been fucked I will give you a treat!"
I receive text pictures through out the day from her. The pictures are of her lingerie that I have never seen before. She is wearing thigh top stockings and the bra and panties are fancy. She is wearing heels knowing I love it.
I wait dutifully for her to arrive home. I have a meal ready and waiting and of course her wine.
I hear her car pull up and I am waiting for her naked and hard, balls sensitive from the time I keep it up by her command. She is a bit tipsy and I undress her as she has made clear to me.
"You think I am a sexy woman?" She asks me.
"Yes Mistress you are so sexy and I love you so much." I answer
"Well the men in this little bar I went to certainly seemed to think so too. I danced with several of them and they all wanted my phone number and...well I suppose it's time you know I have a secret phone just for the men I have an interest in. Now I see the look on your face and the important thing to remember is this was all your idea. I wasn't interested in being with someone else at all but you convinced me and now I'm a Hotwife!"

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
Every woman should have lots of lovers. March 2022 Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it.

Back