Help me convince her!

WeR4thNGoal

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Who wants to help me get the wife excited to try a real BBC? I say "real" since she has been enjoying her very huge black dildo for some time now and we always talk about giving her the real thing. I am hoping we can get some women out there to give her insight on how to find that safe & hung Bull. And then those BBC's can chime in get her wet with anticipation. Not sure it will work, but it's worth the try. I would love to watch her enjoy herself with a BBC, knowing I would enjoy her afterwards!

There's a guide to help couples that's been written already.

Who wants to help me get the wife excited to try a real BBC? I say "real" since she has been enjoying her very huge black dildo for some time now and we always talk about giving her the real thing. I am hoping we can get some women out there to give her insight on how to find that safe & hung Bull. And then those BBC's can chime in get her wet with anticipation. Not sure it will work, but it's worth the try. I would love to watch her enjoy herself with a BBC, knowing I would enjoy her afterwards!
I'm in the same boat but she hasn't agreed to a black dildo yet.

Back