Help for refugees.

On hearing from their husbands who had been doing some work at the local refugee centre, Larissa and Adriana offered to help out in the kitchen cooking freshly prepared home cooked meals for new arrivals. They willingly removed their clothes so as to offer a proper and warm welcome. Their husbands picked them several hours later still naked when they were both thoroughly spent and covered in cum. They had been used by more than 30 men who had repeatedly filled their married white cunts, anus' and mouths.
Nice of the more than 30 refugees who had repeatedly filled the married white cunts, anus' and mouths of the white men's wives, soaking them in their cum loads, as a reward for making a good meal for them.

Great, you're a good white girl!
My dear, you posted so many great pictures and we all enjoyed them. I think no matter what you are, we are happy that you are here. I think it would be fair when you show us more of yourself. If you are a guy I think you shouldn't have to pay for your drinks anymore everywhere. And if you are a woman just show us and verify also.

Back