Help for refugees.

я тоже люблю большой черный хуй!)
Thank you all for the language class. 🤣
While i have no real idea, my educated guess is that "тоже" - however it is pronounced - means "much" or "very much"?!
Also two other things i have learned... First, The famous Bolshoi Theatre translates into something like "Big" or "Great" Theatre; and second, Tchernobyl means "black [something]" (Black Hill perhaps?). And perhaps a third thing... Russians don't have a word for "cock". They rather translate it from English phonetically. Please correct me where i am wrong. ;) Thank you.

Thank you all for the language class. 🤣
While i have no real idea, my educated guess is that "тоже" - however it is pronounced - means "much" or "very much"?!
Also two other things i have learned... First, The famous Bolshoi Theatre translates into something like "Big" or "Great" Theatre; and second, Tchernobyl means "black [something]" (Black Hill perhaps?). And perhaps a third thing... Russians don't have a word for "cock". They rather translate it from English phonetically. Please correct me where i am wrong. ;) Thank you.
“Тоже” means “I’m like her,” Chernobyl is such a plant, and it was the name of a settlement that was not far from the place where the station was built. "Петух" in Russian is a word that means "husband of a hen." But in Russian it also means “homosexual” in a derogatory way, it comes from prison vocabulary. And everything about the theater is correct.

“Тоже” means “I’m like her,” Chernobyl is such a plant, and it was the name of a settlement that was not far from the place where the station was built. "Петух" in Russian is a word that means "husband of a hen." But in Russian it also means “homosexual” in a derogatory way, it comes from prison vocabulary. And everything about the theater is correct.
Thank you for explaining! 😘

Back