Help for refugees.

The Moors, (who we’re obviously black) conquered Sicily in about the 700 or 800s A.D. and obviously conquering all their women also, and at the same time, almost changed their entire ******* line. Before the invasion, many of the Sicilian women were blond/blue eyes or very white complexion, and now, most are dark hair and dark eyes and a little darker complexion.
The way of history

That's happening in Sweden and Germany and other places,as black Africans are immigrating to these countries, white girls want them, white cock is not worthy next to them
My wife was born in Austria and has many other female relatives there.
That poor black cock starved and cum hungry married white slut desperately NEEDs big black cocks and cum. I hope her loving white cuckold husband finds her some fine hard big black cocks soon.

I'm especially waiting for people living in Western Europe to respond

As far as I've heard, the refugee influx in Western Europe in recent years has been bothering especially local men more. The reason was that more masculine immigrant Eastern men were preferred by European women

I would like to open a separate parenthesis for France, I think French men are seen far behind African and Arab men for French women Lol

I'm especially waiting for people living in Western Europe to respond

As far as I've heard, the refugee influx in Western Europe in recent years has been bothering especially local men more. The reason was that more masculine immigrant Eastern men were preferred by European women

I would like to open a separate parenthesis for France, I think French men are seen far behind African and Arab men for French women Lol
Yes, also the European girls have sensed the situation and demand we keep the borders open to Africa and Middle-East, they don’t let us whitebois to stand in the way anymore, say a word against their new boyfriend invasion and girls will socially destroy you. Also the refugees always choose the best looking white girls, that way they show who’s in power and white girls sense we whitebois don’t dare to do nothing about it.

We whitebois should make sure the refugee men and white girls can make contact easily, it’s best for everyone that the refugee guys from Africa stay happy and calm getting to choose the best white girls from our countries. I wouldn’t even think about approaching the best looking white girls for example in clubs anymore, the African and Middle Eastern males hate competition and want to rule and take the charge in their new white countries, I don’t want to risk a conflict against stronger and many times more aggressive males.

Yes, also the European girls have sensed the situation and demand we keep the borders open to Africa and Middle-East, they don’t let us whitebois to stand in the way anymore, say a word against their new boyfriend invasion and girls will socially destroy you. Also the refugees always choose the best looking white girls, that way they show who’s in power and white girls sense we whitebois don’t dare to do nothing about it.

We whitebois should make sure the refugee men and white girls can make contact easily, it’s best for everyone that the refugee guys from Africa stay happy and calm getting to choose the best white girls from our countries. I wouldn’t even think about approaching the best looking white girls for example in clubs anymore, the African and Middle Eastern males hate competition and want to rule and take the charge in their new white countries, I don’t want to risk a conflict against stronger and many times more aggressive males.
I doubt the black men would view you as competition.

Back