Help for refugees.

View attachment 2349118
Refugees are not only thin, but also such, it is difficult to suck when a guy is standing, his stomach gets in the way.
My wife had a bull that really had a hold on her. His cock made her squirt and she loved it. He had an uncle that looks like the fat black guy in the picture. He would let his uncle fuck me when he could get away from his wife. The man was filthy and he always would get me fucked up before he would fuck me for a while. Most of the time I sucked his cock or rimmed his asshole until he shot off in my mouth. He was filthy but we both got off on the fact that here was this older fat black man fucking this pretty young white wife and she is loving it.

Killarna från flyktingförläggningen erbjöd Michael en bra idé. Gör flera bås i mitten med hål för kukar. Vilken tjej som helst kan gå dit och suga kukar av flyktingar så mycket hon vill, och det kommer att vara säkert för henne.
Jag gillar den här idén, om de gör det kommer jag definitivt att åka dit.
View attachment 2319609
Som på bilden. Jag förstår att detta inte är särskilt bekvämt för dem. Men detta är det minsta vi kan göra.
Suck a black cock

Back