Help for refugees.

My wife is currently serving a professional Nigerian man, but I’d be delighted if she could be used by younger African men, and genuinely honored if her little married pink slit was the first White vagina a refugee ever entered and enjoyed.
Lol....trust me she's not going to leave the Nigerian man because she loves being fucked good by him already unless he no longer wants her...lol. I'm Nigerian and white women want our dick always once they've had it

I’ve read a few stories (supposedly true stories) about what really happens in these refugee locations when white women volunteer to help out in the refugee shelters.. And I sure would like to hear more but please be honest about what you tell me ..

There are true stories that make it to the press but only when it’s some kind of scandal or people getting fired. In Finland women who ran a center, from the boss to staff, apparently had a taste for younger guys :)
Legal age in Scandinavia is 15 so it’s not formally a crime but obviously a breach of policy.

The Calais camp in France is famous/infamous for sex between female volunteers and refugees;

The more low key chance meetings between volunteers and refugees just stay as rumors I guess.

There are true stories that make it to the press but only when it’s some kind of scandal or people getting fired. In Finland women who ran a center, from the boss to staff, apparently had a taste for younger guys :)
Legal age in Scandinavia is 15 so it’s not formally a crime but obviously a breach of policy.

The Calais camp in France is famous/infamous for sex between female volunteers and refugees;

The more low key chance meetings between volunteers and refugees just stay as rumors I guess.
Nice one on a realistic reply. I feel most comments or posts here nowadays are just feeding wankers. There's a difference between reality and fantasy. They never mention how people lose their jobs for this.

Well if you are woman and want to lose your job just for the thrill of my African dick in you, no problem I'll help you out...Lmao.... Otherwise, I'll suggest a much more discreet means to having my dick in you

Nice one on a realistic reply. I feel most comments or posts here nowadays are just feeding wankers. There's a difference between reality and fantasy. They never mention how people lose their jobs for this.

Well if you are woman and want to lose your job just for the thrill of my African dick in you, no problem I'll help you out...Lmao.... Otherwise, I'll suggest a much more discreet means to having my dick in you

Thanks 🙏
For that reason (and others) people are super discreet about this.

I wish I had a beautiful white wife who is a volunteer at a African refugee center. I would honestly encourage her to take refuges to our home by saying that she wants to introduce them to our culture and way of life. but in reality it would be so that she can enjoy excellent interracial sex in comfort of our home.

Back