Help for refugees.

Would love to watch my Ex fucked this way.
I’d love to watch my white Ex to get fucked like that by her Turkish boyfriend(who is super strict and stole her from me with confidence) nowadays showing her authority that I never could. She always bossed me but he’s now possessing her whole body and probably bossing her in bed and owning her body which I no longer have access to. I bet their sex is just insanely passionate and hot😍 and no, she never demands condom in relationships

I’d love to watch my white Ex to get fucked like that by her Turkish boyfriend(who is super strict and stole her from me with confidence) nowadays showing her authority that I never could. She always bossed me but he’s now possessing her whole body and probably bossing her in bed and owning her body which I no longer have access to. I bet their sex is just insanely passionate and hot😍 and no, she never demands condom in relationships
all white men want our ex-girlfriends to be fucked by blacks or arabs. Being replaced by more alpha men excites us. I hope my ex is fucking a good black cock :love: :qos:

all white men want our ex-girlfriends to be fucked by blacks or arabs. Being replaced by more alpha men excites us. I hope my ex is fucking a good black cock :love: :qos:
Yes it is a known fact from a long ago that females of a tribe open their legs to men who conquer and occupy the lands of the men of their tribe. White girls are not stupid, they sense the hierarchy of nature, they simply notice how we inconfident whitebois keep getting defeated by new dark alpha males taking over our countries and they wanna feel safe in the protection of these new strong black/arab males cause they sense it’s the winning side and maximises the survival of their offspring choosing those alphas to fill their pussy with their quality sperm.

I’d like my ex to smile at me seeing me tied up and chained in a corner and being made to lick her feet and toes to show my weak and humiliating position while she moans loudly receiving that huge Turkish dick(her being held on the air by him on his arms) to her wet pussy without condom me having first pulled her panties down for the Alpha with my teeth. I would also happily clean up the mess and make them a good dinner naked and chastised after they are done and hungry.

Back