Help for refugees.

Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!
This seems ridiculously fake

1644832968868.pngA good and correct acquaintance of a white girl with a black guy at a party. The guy approached the girl and greeted her, she said hello to him. then he led her into the room, the girl undressed herself and knelt down in front of him and took his dick in her mouth. This is a good introduction.

Hello to all. I was in Italy, I went to visit my friend Tanya, the same slut for blacks as I am. There I met with Bullserviceit and he with the master Tanya fucked me and Tanya all weekend. Very hard and strong! They became friends with Tanya's master and agreed to meet regularly. They want to come to me in Munich. that would be very cool!​

Thank you my master, although temporary. I'm your white, Russian slut!

Hello to all. I was in Italy, I went to visit my friend Tanya, the same slut for blacks as I am. There I met with Bullserviceit and he with the master Tanya fucked me and Tanya all weekend. Very hard and strong! They became friends with Tanya's master and agreed to meet regularly. They want to come to me in Munich. that would be very cool!​

Thank you my master, although temporary. I'm your white, Russian slut!
Congratulations to your successful trip to italy.👍 You both made little notices to this fact few weeks ago in this thread. 😉 We all would be very happy if you'll share your experiences with us...😘

Congratulations to your successful trip to italy.👍 You both made little notices to this fact few weeks ago in this thread. 😉 We all would be very happy if you'll share your experiences with us...😘
Yes. I already met this guy and I really liked him and we agreed to meet in Italy when I go to my girlfriend. I was really looking forward to this meeting. I liked the way he fucked me, rough and hard. This time it was even better. The master of my friend Tanya is also very big, strong and rough. And they fucked me and Tanya roughly and for a long time for two days. That was awesome. I hope that Bullserviceit Tanya and I also liked it.

Yes. I already met this guy and I really liked him and we agreed to meet in Italy when I go to my girlfriend. I was really looking forward to this meeting. I liked the way he fucked me, rough and hard. This time it was even better. The master of my friend Tanya is also very big, strong and rough. And they fucked me and Tanya roughly and for a long time for two days. That was awesome. I hope that Bullserviceit Tanya and I also liked it.
Please keep us up to date...😘

Back