Help for refugees.

Sexy captions and fantasies about white women with refugees are really hot - especially when you're horny, but thinking with brain and talking seriously:

Stay Strong, Poland! Fuck about crazy Vlad's pet, debil Lukašenka! :sex:

Edit/note: why this page doesn't allow to write one russian last name? Automatically edited to "Putin" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank you, that's good to hear. But I'm not the only one. I have girlfriends who too. as I. whores for black.
You are wonderful Marusialt and thanks to my bisexual caged cocky🐥🔐😋😍 who is volunteer in refugee camps in Belgium we both get GangBang(ed)/fucked hard like you by multiple Black Africans ( My hubby controls of course that the 30 to 40 participants have a save health and that their hygiene is perfect) - who never fucked a white wife or white man like my cuckold in chastity🐥🔐😋😍 - EVERY WEEK during 2 days and 1 night and we don't count the exact numbers of blacks men who are fucking me and my hubby during 24 hours to 30 hours NON STOP with a pause every 3 hours. And of course WE BOTH LOVE IT 👩🏾‍🦲👩🏾‍🦲👩🏾‍🦲👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾😋😋😍😍

You are wonderful Marusialt and thanks to my bisexual caged cocky🐥🔐😋😍 who is volunteer in refugee camps in Belgium we both get GangBang(ed)/fucked hard like you by multiple Black Africans ( My hubby controls of course that the 30 to 40 participants have a save health and that their hygiene is perfect) - who never fucked a white wife or white man like my cuckold in chastity🐥🔐😋😍 - EVERY WEEK during 2 days and 1 night and we don't count the exact numbers of blacks men who are fucking me and my hubby during 24 hours to 30 hours NON STOP with a pause every 3 hours. And of course WE BOTH LOVE IT 👩🏾‍🦲👩🏾‍🦲👩🏾‍🦲👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾😋😋😍😍
Wow. it sounds great! I am very glad that you are doing!

Wow. it sounds great! I am very glad that you are doing!
Thank you dear Marusialt 🌹💋 I am so lucky that my bisexual Black owned ( since he was 14 years old with his best Black friend ( who is still his Daddy since 43 years) in Congo DRC, Kinshasa, Africa were he was born and where he stayed and lived during 45 years ( so during 31 years it was a sexual paradise for him in Congo, Angola and South Africa)👍🏾😋) caged hubby that I love (he wears a chastity cage because his penis is so small that I don't feel him🐥🔐😋 since my very first black partner who was his Daddy )) trained me to go with Black men with him, who are very hung ( 10 " inches or 25 cm and more if possible) because I am a Size Queen and he is a Size King . And the refugees are so excited when they are waiting to fuck me and see that I am always and minimum double fucked and very often triple fucked + 1 refugee cock who is fucking my mouth , that they already double fuck him in his ass and face fuck him in his mouth like me) and WE LOVE IT SO MUCH dear Marusialt. WE REALLY LOVE TO BE SLUTS AND WHORES WITH AND FOR THEM ; And of course the African refugees are asking me and asking even more to my hubby ( who is working there as a translator as he speaks different African languages and knows very well the African culture) to come every day and night but we prefer to have a GangBang with an average of 35 African men one time ( during more or less 30 hours) every weekend as I wrote you and the 5 other days or nights we usually have 4 to 6 Black partners for me and my caged hubby. I really wish that we could meet each other 1 day to exchange or wonderful experiences, take care dear Marusialt🌹 , Sandra 💋 and Peter 😃😋

Back