Help for refugees.

Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!
Of course you should be congratulated for your dedication to those who are displaced. Are you still introducing African men to white pussy? Have you ever tried to take a break when more were waiting to use your body? Such a beautiful white girl, no wonder you are so popular and congratulations on taking so much HARD FUCKING, you are an exceptional lady and your Boyfriend is a Hero 😎🍌💦🌽💦👩‍⚕️👀

Thank. I am very pleased to hear that! Do you think I need to serve more refugees?
Serve as many or as few aa you think is right. Your enjoyment is paramount, every time you get a good hard fucking and you are the type of girl that loves taking cock after cock, there will always be more men to fuck you. They will not mind waiting another day or two for such a sweet prize. If most of them cum more than once it is a better experience for all, but that means less individuals per visit. You are blessing to these men. Don't feel obliged to do more than you can. 😎💋💖

Thanks again Sabrina! Yes, you are right, I really like to serve the refugees, I give them the opportunity to try my body, I see that I like it, and I am happy. They are almost always very tough in sex and treat me like a dummy doll. But my boyfriend said it was normal for them.
That is part of the pleasure for you. Letting a BIG man use your body turns you on. Letting many BLACK MEN use you hard must be an exquisite pleasure for you. And you know there's always more Africans who need to try a white girl.

This happens often too, but it is sometimes difficult for them to do it at the same time.
A girl taking 3 cocks at the same time is called an airtight, it takes a lot of practice by the guys to keep in rythem. Especially if those Afrcan balls are heavy with speem and a juicy white girl is happy for them to have a second or third fuck, all men would cum quickly the 1st time around..

I love it, one of the girls that I have always liked the most, being fucked by black cock ... I just want to be cuckold by someone like her

thanks! :love: :sex:

Back