Help for refugees.

My boyfriend helps me, he is black, he is arranged by a guy from the refugee reception center and he finds refugees who are not very young and well-mannered, my boyfriend helps them to check for diseases, and that they would be clean. He takes me from the hotel to the center and he serves them there.Initially, I agreed that I would serve three or four refugees per day. But there were much more people willing. Now I meet three or two at once, sometimes three times a day. 6-9 guys come out. They are all good and kind, but often the fuck is very hard. My boyfriend said it was normal for them.For many, I'm the first white girl they fuck. for me it is very nice. Maybe so they finish often very quickly. But usually, after a rest, they can fuck more.
Big too huh?? Big dicks?

https://cdn08.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2020/04/1048603/bdsmlr-1048603-ZxLyJ2mB1K.gif - The black guy approached the white girl and wanted to get to know her as he wants. She turned out to be well-educated and knew that her body was the property of all the black guys and behaved very correctly !.
I'm curious if this is something you crave for yourself. Since you love serving all those African immigrants, young or old. Are the uglier more brutish or older fat migrant Africans get you off more than an attractive one?

I'm curious if this is something you crave for yourself. Since you love serving all those African immigrants, young or old. Are the uglier more brutish or older fat migrant Africans get you off more than an attractive one?
It is now too dangerous to have sex with unfamiliar immigrants because of the virus. But I have other black guys who are quarantined and cannot get the virus. And I love older black men.

Back