Help for refugees.

I don't agree at all

black guys - ok
asian guys - don't
Muslims (from Magreb) - ok - They know how to use a bitch!

We have many of those guy (Muslims from Maghreb) in Paris France.
Those guys usually have a normal average cock (= white cock) , so very different from black bulls who have a really bigger tool (no doubt about that).
My husband explained me that these guys like to go directly to the asshole when they fuck a girl.
In their countries, it is a tradition to keep virgin vaginas (because of religion ?)
So they like to use anal fucking before the marriage.
I did not check Maghreb girl's assholes , so I cannot say if it is true or not !

Those guys usually have a normal average cock (= white cock) , so very different from black bulls who have a really bigger tool (no doubt about that).
My husband explained me that these guys like to go directly to the asshole when they fuck a girl.
In their countries, it is a tradition to keep virgin vaginas (because of religion ?)
I did not check Maghreb girl's assholes , so I cannot say if it is true or not !
Wow I love anal sex too

one white mom from Canada told me she was surprised her ******* was still a virgin, but she had explained to her mom they usually wanted her ass, and she now preferred it that way anyway...not knowing ant better. It also seemed that some Africans considered taking of a virginity was more easily 'proven' than a cock up the ass.

one white mom from Canada told me she was surprised her ******* was still a virgin, but she had explained to her mom they usually wanted her ass, and she now preferred it that way anyway...not knowing ant better. It also seemed that some Africans considered taking of a virginity was more easily 'proven' than a cock up the ass.

Exactly what I said.
Did the mom examine her *******'s hymen in the vulva ?
Those guys know that they can fuck the girls' assholes without any problem... Nobody will see it.
But if you tear up the hymen, you can't hide it.
My husband has a good friend who is a doctor in a social structure in Paris poor suburbs.
Very often, he examines arab teens, and he could confirm what I say.

Exactly what I said.
Did the mom examine her *******'s hymen in the vulva ?
Those guys know that they can fuck the girls' assholes without any problem... Nobody will see it.
But if you tear up the hymen, you can't hide it.
My husband has a good friend who is a doctor in a social structure in Paris poor suburbs.
Very often, he examines arab teens, and he could confirm what I say.
In that particular instance she found out her ******* was still a virgin when the Africans wanted her deflowered on stage....
I have heard of the Paris barrio districts but never went into one.
The young lady in question was being fucked in the ass by her African swimming coach who 'knew better than to take her virginity'

Back