Help for refugees.

I think this a really good idea. A worldwide day every year for a reparation. Where those who choose to can be seeded and/or show their support for the wrongs of the past and, seemingly, now.
Yes, I agree with you too. Although my black master's friends who sometimes come from the US, they say that the day of re-parsing should be once a week - black Friday. And in some areas it is. White girls who do not want to do this leave this day from the area. The rest are required to suck and give themselves to fuck all black.

Yes, I agree with you too. Although my black master's friends who sometimes come from the US, they say that the day of re-parsing should be once a week - black Friday. And in some areas it is. White girls who do not want to do this leave this day from the area. The rest are required to suck and give themselves to fuck all black.
The smart women stay.

In our neighbour town in northern germany there's a refugee accomodation with 60-70 refugees, most of them from sudan and other african countries. My wife and me are open and interested in strange cultures, and she 's very socially engaged. So actually i've the idea to convince my wife to helping out there with everyday things. I think it's a good chance for her to get in contact with black men and slowly open her mind for tasting BBC. What do you think? I'm curious to your opinion...

In our neighbour town in northern germany there's a refugee accomodation with 60-70 refugees, most of them from sudan and other african countries. My wife and me are open and interested in strange cultures, and she 's very socially engaged. So actually i've the idea to convince my wife to helping out there with everyday things. I think it's a good chance for her to get in contact with black men and slowly open her mind for tasting BBC. What do you think? I'm curious to your opinion...
I think I’d like her to be my white slut for servitude.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for her, im sure the men of Africa will give her a huge welcum, good luck!

Back