Help for refugees.

Why are you suprised? She's the product of a garbage family, friends, or culture.
You never know though.. A number of years ago while on vacation in St Lucia, with my black husband (boyfriend at the time) there were two gorgeous college girls on spring break and we saw them at the pool with some black guys, whom we found out they were locals,.. but they were very friendly with us (probably because my girlfriend was there with our black boyfriends) but talking to them, we could tell they were both from wealthy families.. Anyway, we can back to the hotel very late one night and while walking by the pool, it was obvious they were having sex in the pool, not caring who saw them. One even smiled at us as we walked by..
So the main reason for me saying this, is that you never know about a girl like in the video.. once a girl gets out of her environment and away from family and friends, rich girl or not, you never know how wild she can get or let lose to do things she would never do at home..

You never know though.. A number of years ago while on vacation in St Lucia, with my black husband (boyfriend at the time) there were two gorgeous college girls on spring break and we saw them at the pool with some black guys, whom we found out they were locals,.. but they were very friendly with us (probably because my girlfriend was there with our black boyfriends) but talking to them, we could tell they were both from wealthy families.. Anyway, we can back to the hotel very late one night and while walking by the pool, it was obvious they were having sex in the pool, not caring who saw them. One even smiled at us as we walked by..
So the main reason for me saying this, is that you never know about a girl like in the video.. once a girl gets out of her environment and away from family and friends, rich girl or not, you never know how wild she can get or let lose to do things she would never do at home..
Having wealth is not an indicator that you come from a good family it just means you have money. They can still be high sophisticated presenting to the outside world but still be hot garbage in the home or she's the garbage from her family, garbage friends circle and culture.

You have no idea how true the last part of that is I see it all the time.

Back