Help for refugees.

Happening all over the world, white man is being replaced by the black man. By the BBC. We can't stop it, it's happening. Our white woman want them, for the ultimate sex and breeding. It's become a breeding ground in Europe for black men from Africa and in the US. Nothing we can do except support it, embrace it
They're also turning us into sissies. I love being conquered. I need a black king to claim me as his sissy war bride.

bdsmlr-10343285-45sA6whMwL.jpg
A white girl has just come to a club party. And after two minutes she was holding one black cock in her hand and the second in her mouth. In five minutes she will be naked and in each hole she will have a black dick.

bdsmlr-10343285-45sA6whMwL.jpg
A white girl has just come to a club party. And after two minutes she was holding one black cock in her hand and the second in her mouth. In five minutes she will be naked and in each hole she will have a black dick.
I feel something like that every day with my African boyfriend at home. I've been with him for almost four years and got to know him when he fled Gambia and arrived brand new in our refugee accommodation. After he inseminated me for the first time I felt that I never want a white man again and only want African men for the rest of my life. Black men are extremely compulsive and sex driven. Meanwhile, my boyfriend's body forces him to use my body multiple times a day to cum inside me. He now needs frequent instinctual gratification like water needs to live. This is the only way he can be happy and content in the long run.

I feel something like that every day with my African boyfriend at home. I've been with him for almost four years and got to know him when he fled Gambia and arrived brand new in our refugee accommodation. After he inseminated me for the first time I felt that I never want a white man again and only want African men for the rest of my life. Black men are extremely compulsive and sex driven. Meanwhile, my boyfriend's body forces him to use my body multiple times a day to cum inside me. He now needs frequent instinctual gratification like water needs to live. This is the only way he can be happy and content in the long run.
They have sexual prowess, stamina, and drive unsurpassed over white men. Reason white women want them over white guys. It's true and natural

They have sexual prowess, stamina, and drive unsurpassed over white men. Reason white women want them over white guys. It's true and natural
I absolutely agree with you. I noticed that because my boyfriend aggressively refused contraceptives the first time we had sex together. That's why I couldn't do anything about the fact that I became pregnant from him after only two weeks. Regardless of my pregnancy, he masturbated on my body every day until the birth. When I returned home after only a day in the hospital, the first thing he did was use my body for his pleasure again.
In the meantime I have given birth to two strong and healthy sons and have been pregnant again for three months. Thanks to our children, he can now stay in Germany permanently.

I absolutely agree with you. I noticed that because my boyfriend aggressively refused contraceptives the first time we had sex together. That's why I couldn't do anything about the fact that I became pregnant from him after only two weeks. Regardless of my pregnancy, he masturbated on my body every day until the birth. When I returned home after only a day in the hospital, the first thing he did was use my body for his pleasure again.
In the meantime I have given birth to two strong and healthy sons and have been pregnant again for three months. Thanks to our children, he can now stay in Germany permanently.
Sounds like you have a happy life, good for you

Back