Help for refugees.

I honestly don’t understand who could be against this. Our white girls are showing hospitality and care for these refugee men from bad conditions who have come a long way to Europe, or course they expect to be relieved by Europeans for their hard travel. Look at how happy our white girls have become how they open their legs in joy and horny getting these strong men approaching them in aggressive passion. We white European men are kind, nice and submissive by our nature, we really should do more to make sure these strong refugee men feel themselves not threatened by us. The least we can do is give up our white girls to calm down their aggressive nature. I’m sort of a dating a white girl but she really doesn’t want to have sex with me for some reason but told me we can maybe keep meeting anyways. She expected me to pay the bill in our date though and came to my place afterwards. I’m thinking about asking her out for another date and gently make sure she knows that she has other options who she can fuck even while dating me…

Medical German Student Anita age 26, free time spends helping refugees at the Local Migrant Center , her at the medical school and at the web cam ...i bet her friends at the camp would love to get that video feed 🙂...View attachment 5275584
She’s absolute gf material, such a nice girl to help the refugees voluntarily at the center. I’d also be very proud if everybody knew how passionately my gf is willing to facilitate the arrival of black male refugees into their new permanent home country :)

Back