Help for refugees.

Hey dudes, the topic is kinda real. You are from USA but I could even talk to a girl from ... was it Minnesota, i am not sure. But you took also some refugees, i mean onyl some 1.000 but she got fucked there from I hope I remember right Pakis.

So in Europe and especially Germany I know its true about all that rumors and its only the tip of the iceberg. I mean look the jungle from calais, english women came across the chanenl to have Sex with the refugees, you still can find these articles in the net. Some other are lost and information too. There was much more happening that you even could write in the press. all kind.

So that all a horny fantasy like it is with black men and white women... and it also never happened that besides the cruel slave markets for America, some slaves were bought for the wife. ok i have really not any information at the moment more about this but i read years ago. like the same that the barbaresque from north afica were capturing not only white men for their slave markets, also white blonde women and children. oh yes they had fun too.

Human history is full of these kind of stories. Its up to u on your own if you can read it or keeping your ideology in front. ;)

I`m sure its all just for fun & nothing real lol it may well be a male account but we post on the topic fun issue :)
Thats true, ill leave it be.
Hey dudes, the topic is kinda real. You are from USA but I could even talk to a girl from ... was it Minnesota, i am not sure. But you took also some refugees, i mean onyl some 1.000 but she got fucked there from I hope I remember right Pakis.

So in Europe and especially Germany I know its true about all that rumors and its only the tip of the iceberg. I mean look the jungle from calais, english women came across the chanenl to have Sex with the refugees, you still can find these articles in the net. Some other are lost and information too. There was much more happening that you even could write in the press. all kind.

So that all a horny fantasy like it is with black men and white women... and it also never happened that besides the cruel slave markets for America, some slaves were bought for the wife. ok i have really not any information at the moment more about this but i read years ago. like the same that the barbaresque from north afica were capturing not only white men for their slave markets, also white blonde women and children. oh yes they had fun too.

Human history is full of these kind of stories. Its up to u on your own if you can read it or keeping your ideology in front. ;)

Back