Help for refugees.

:devil: If this is your life: Good night, poor Mary! 'New Worl Order' and 'Duty of Reparation' leads to more racismn and rejection of IR lifestyle and has nothing to do with 'Refugees Welcome'! Aside from this site - which draws a wrong picture of race integration - for only interracial interested people join the party, there is a steadily increasing disapproval. Constantly growing rejection of any form of racial mixture and the kuk-klux-klan in the USA is constantly on the rise and it will get worse due to the crap like the pictures above!

:devil: If this is your life: Good night, poor Mary! 'New Worl Order' and 'Duty of Reparation' leads to more racismn and rejection of IR lifestyle and has nothing to do with 'Refugees Welcome'! Aside from this site - which draws a wrong picture of race integration - for only interracial interested people join the party, there is a steadily increasing disapproval. Constantly growing rejection of any form of racial mixture and the kuk-klux-klan in the USA is constantly on the rise and it will get worse due to the crap like the pictures above!
Each person has his own opinion and has his own life. I have one like in these pictures. But I do not impose it on other people, but I am looking for people like me. And there are a lot of them.

Indeed, every person has the right of an own opinion, but in my opinion you are misusing the site with your pictures and reduce the colored people as mere fucktoys with huge cocks and nothing else. It is my unshaken conviction that only a very few share your perverted perspectives! And don't get me wrong: I am in a solid and stable bbc relationship, but this is a horse of another color! :devil:

Indeed, every person has the right of an own opinion, but in my opinion you are misusing the site with your pictures and reduce the colored people as mere fucktoys with huge cocks and nothing else. It is my unshaken conviction that only a very few share your perverted perspectives! And don't get me wrong: I am in a solid and stable bbc relationship, but this is a horse of another color! :devil:
I understand you. But I like what I'm doing, and I like my relationship with the black guys too. I'm sorry if I offended you with anything.

Well, no bad feelings. You didn't offend me at all. I just intented to draw your attention that some folks don't like to go that far, ok?!

Back