Hello..

Hello, I thought I'd create a post to introduce myself. I'm not sure how I ended up coming across the site, but decided to join I guess primarily out of curiosity. I wouldn't call myself all that knowledgeable about relationships/sex since I've never really been single single since my teens (no, never been in a relationship with a black man), so I suppose that is part of joining. I'm a 35 yr old wife and mom of 2. I'm not in an open marriage nor a swinger or anything crazy like that. Not sure what else to really say. Maybe bullet points about me will help hah.
The No's
  • No, I don't want to cam with you
  • No, I' don't want to talk on the phone with you
  • No, my av pictures aren't going to show my face because if you haven't guessed it, staying anonymous is important to me
  • No, I don't want to meet you
  • That being said, no, you never say never
The rest
  • Yes, I like to think I am open-minded and I am honest
  • If I don't understand something you say or are talking about, it's probably because I'm not too familiar with this topic, not that I'm a prude.
  • Yes, I do have a Yahoo messenger and it is easier for me to talk on there
  • Bad grammar and spelling is a pet peeve, so if you don't hear back from me, that could be why
I'm open to talking (and interested in doing so and do it with no expectations), so, if you want to, drop me a message in my inbox or Yahoo. Thanks.
We been in LS for decade plus. It’s perfect set up. U are like me. I’m a trophy wife and gymster. I love aesthetics. Perfect physiques. And the colour contrast. Black alpha bull and sexy white wife is the ultimate fuck. Black men are built to fuck. U are a modern white woman who is independent strong and now dominates our white men. We now know the truth that black men are the alphas and white men are the inferior beta. Women are wired to want to be bred by alphas. To be dominated and owned. But u are living in the time of a sexual revolution. And live the perfect life. A white husband for finance provide reliable submissive. And fucked by a black bull like only they can. The whole spectrum is mind blowing. From cheating with ur PT whilst hubby is at work. To cuckold. Or black owned. A decade ago it was a exclusive private LS. But it’s exploded. U see it everywhere. The heirachy is how it should be. Trust me the raw emotions u will feel when u get fucked by a black bull. I go wild feeling the rage vengence in every thrust of the black man deep inside ur married oussy. Is hypnotic. And that bbc. His huge muscular ripped black frame. In the mirror. U will want ur husband to walk in on his wife being fucked in his bed knowing he is petrified to stop the black alpha owning u. And that this black beast doesn’t stop in fact fucks harder and the best is looking over ur black bulls huge shoulder and giving that evil bitch smile.

Back