Hello

Aurorra

Female
Hello and for the purposes of this disclaimer I am Aurorra. My real name is far more boring IMO. I am married and my husband and I love the cuckolding lifestyle. We make it our own taking full use of some parts and others not so much. I love sex and kink and consider myself to be an open-minded person within most reason. There is just some stuff that makes you wonder what the heck. I am online often thanks to work and to pass the time I enjoy chatting and sex is one of my favorite topics. Not something you can discuss with just anyone but wouldn't that make the world so much better if you could? Anyways that is my odd intro and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

Welcome, I think if you like cuckolding this sure is the place for that sort of thing. If it's just chatter you are looking for I'm sure there are lots of folks to chat with as well 😁

Welcome, I think if you like cuckolding this sure is the place for that sort of thing. If it's just chatter you are looking for I'm sure there are lots of folks to chat with as well 😁
Thank you for the welcome! I do enjoy it or I guess my husband and I enjoy it as it kind of requires both of us lol. I enjoy chatter as well.

Hello and for the purposes of this disclaimer I am Aurorra. My real name is far more boring IMO. I am married and my husband and I love the cuckolding lifestyle. We make it our own taking full use of some parts and others not so much. I love sex and kink and consider myself to be an open-minded person within most reason. There is just some stuff that makes you wonder what the heck. I am online often thanks to work and to pass the time I enjoy chatting and sex is one of my favorite topics. Not something you can discuss with just anyone but wouldn't that make the world so much better if you could? Anyways that is my odd intro and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
Welcome and if you wanna chat about anything pm me and I will give you my information. I love to enjoy kinkyness in any form and like you, I don’t have anyone to chat or explore with. Thanks and again...welcome

Great intro. Just got my wife a couple toys. Bbc dildo too. Cuckolding is fun

Hi Aurorra, welcome to the site, i am new also but everyone has been superfriendly
i am in the Uk so just saying Hi and have fun darling
BTW you look amazing :lips:

Would love to hear what things you take and leave, until then welcome

Hello and welcome

True lol, if you want to chat about random stuff let me know
Always up for a good chat.

Welcome and if you wanna chat about anything pm me and I will give you my information. I love to enjoy kinkyness in any form and like you, I don’t have anyone to chat or explore with. Thanks and again...welcome
Thank you for the welcome! It can be hard to find people with common sexual interest.

Great intro. Just got my wife a couple toys. Bbc dildo too. Cuckolding is fun
Thank you! Toys can be so much fun. They make great gifts and it can be a fun date night going and picking out new ones together as well.

Welcome to the site, look around make some friends and once comfortable here please consider being verified.
Thank you for the welcome and the advice!

Glad you found the site. You 2 seem like a lot of fun. Browse, chat, and enjoy.
Thank you and I like to think I am a fun person. People keep hanging out with me so that must be saying something or my husband is paying them lol.

Hi Aurorra, welcome to the site, i am new also but everyone has been superfriendly
i am in the Uk so just saying Hi and have fun darling
BTW you look amazing :lips:
Always awesome to meet another woman enjoying this and thank you for the welcome! You have a beautiful avatar as well!

Would love to hear what things you take and leave, until then welcome
Thank you for the welcome! For us we love the kink, the addition of other men while my hubby watches or is at home. The things we leave are like he is not caged, we do not get into verbal insulting him, and him and I still have sex as well.

Hello and welcome
Hi and thank you for the welcome!

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Hello

very welcome to you from the Netherlands.

Back