Hello!

Peaches2017

Female
From
US
I had a profile here awhile ago but have forgotten all the info attached to it so best just to start over. I am a country girl at heart but love the city as well. I can be at home in either. I am married and my husband and I have an open relationship and see other people as well as still enjoy each other. He is not a cuck. I love sex with black men for most of the reasons that I'm sure you have all heard. I look forward to seeing some of you around here and chatting.

I had a profile here awhile ago but have forgotten all the info attached to it so best just to start over. I am a country girl at heart but love the city as well. I can be at home in either. I am married and my husband and I have an open relationship and see other people as well as still enjoy each other. He is not a cuck. I love sex with black men for most of the reasons that I'm sure you have all heard. I look forward to seeing some of you around here and chatting.

welcome BACK!!

how are you ?
wanna try my BBC :sex:

Back