Hello, What do you think

I am thinkin
Good. I'm glad to hear that. You want to be on your back, so your Black Bull watches you slowly take every last inch? Or do you prefer being on your hands and knees?
I prefer watching my white women take my BBC for the first time.

I am thinking on my back at least initially so I can watch it go in. Then if I stretch we'll enough, switch to doggy.

Qualities means that you're hot - bulls usually don't care for personality of brains.

I stopped putting my dick in dumb chics a long time ago. A topshelf woman is a combonation of beauty, brains and personality. If a woman finds herself always being fucked by guys who aren't looking for all three she likely has one or more which needs work.

I stopped putting my dick in dumb chics a long time ago. A topshelf woman is a combonation of beauty, brains and personality. If a woman finds herself always being fucked by guys who aren't looking for all three she likely has one or more which needs work.

Good to hear. I have always tried to tell my friends that the good men want more than their body. Even in bed, the mind can be very sexy and sensual. It also helps with creativity.

Good to hear. I have always tried to tell my friends that the good men want more than their body. Even in bed, the mind can be very sexy and sensual. It also helps with creativity.

Creativity and it is hard to have spontaneous sex with someone whom you do not enjoy being around because you find them unintelligent. Plus it is hard more interesting getting a wise worldly woman to expand her horizons and do things that she never would have then some beautiful dumb chic who lack the confidence to say no to anyone.

Welcome to the community, Alisha. I hope you are able to find everything you seek including but not limited to stimulating conversation.

Qualities means that you're hot - bulls usually don't care for personality of brains.

Yeah okay buddy what crack have you been smoking today...Sorry but for smart black men we like a lot more than just being "hot" to me it does not matter if your a dime piece because if your a dumb bimbo i will just get tired of that woman i am with...so please do not make black men look stupid...some of us do have high standards and qualities...Looks fad but personality does not,Keep that in mind and you will be fine...do not be an ass and make assumptions.:devil:

Alisha - You are very classy and beautiful honey i am sure you can meet a lot of quality bull;)

I think you are a fake. Your profile pic is on LOTS of other websites. Guys pretending to be girls ALWAYS ask the same questions - convince me, give me your opinion etc. I'll bet you have not met one single person from this site. If you are real and you obviously like your face being posted - then take a new pic with this website on a piece of paper and you holding it!

On lots of other sites? Which ones? I have it on my Facebook and one other site. You can be upset all you want. You are no more legit than anyone else. Don't see you have gotten your profile verified either. Why don't you quit being a hater and a loser and start being legit and real. Either way, I don't see anything that would give you the right or authority you are trying to have. Go hate somewhere else.

Back