Hello , this is a little something the hotwife came up with. We both are active with this account .

s. My husband and I have dabbled in this fetish for a while, and each time seems to be inevitably different from the last. My husband ponders consistently about my sexual satisfaction. He is ambivalent to the reality of my sexual wants and desires being met by him alone, or is he? I willingly admitted to having an affair, and to my surprise, the expression on his face was quite stoic. My husband and I are very much alike in most aspects of life. Shortly after witnessing his reaction to my confession of the surreptitious event, I became very pensive as to why he reacted in such a non caring manner. Nonetheless, my first speculation was the "Golden Goose".. It was impossible for him to show any caring emotion due to his own guilt of the same nature. This heartfelt event in our relationship created an open door into what is now a bombastic, cryptic sex life. We both get to endure the pleasure of others, and we both endure punishing one another in a kinky way. I enjoy pontificating my husband's ego to heighten his excitement and anticipation for the cuckolding event. I, in turn, get aroused to the thought of the situation being immediately flipped once the "BULL" arrives. Neither one of us knowing the other is being fully aroused by the thought of manipulating the other. In our situation, cuckolding allows us to be devious, manipulative, naughty and pleasing all in one session.

How many others cuckold in order to be sinful and forgiving at the same time

Back