Hello, HotWife outside of Tampa

Couple4MFM

Couple
Hi, I am a 58-year-old HotWife who has been married for 40 years and has raised four children. I work a professional job that is very demanding, but I also enjoy my time with business travel and enjoying life. I entered my sexual prime about ten years ago, and I find black men to be charming, sweet, and passionate. I love being seduced as I ******* a glass of wine at a hotel bar, and I love sex.

I am not looking to replace my marriage or relationship, but looking for fun on the side. My husband knows I like to play and he is fully aware of my desires, and he supports me. He has watched me a few times.

I have never chosen a man because of his race, but I like men who seem to take a genuine interest in me and can seduce me. I do find that black men tend to be very good lovers, and I have never had a black man leave me unsatisfied. Sexually, I enjoy a dominant man. I enjoy sucking cock, and taking vaginal, and I also enjoy anal sex if I am aroused and relaxed with a man. I do like to play bare, too, if it is safe. I do still ovulate, so have to be careful.

I am 5'4", and 119 lbs with 34 D breasts. (I was a perfect A before ;))

Conversations.png

Date.png

dresshirt.jpg

Back