Hello from ATL

I am a cuck slave to a beautiful white mistress who only fucks BBC, ans only dominates whitebois. Looking to move out to the countryside, preferably in an all black area.

I live to serve lack Kings and am always seeking to find black masters who are interested in startung a cult that practices BNWO and Obeah values.

Looking for tips for places with alot of BNWO kings and queens nearby to serve.

I am a cuck slave to a beautiful white mistress who only fucks BBC, ans only dominates whitebois. Looking to move out to the countryside, preferably in an all black area.

I live to serve lack Kings and am always seeking to find black masters who are interested in startung a cult that practices BNWO and Obeah values.

I’m in N Atlanta, maybe we can get together and y’all introduce me to some things

Have enjoyed Johnny's Hideaway on Roswell Rd on several occasions met some very handsome black men

Have enjoyed Johnny's Hideaway on Roswell Rd on several occasions met some very handsome black men
Last trip there on our anniversary husband took me shopping at Phipps Plaza dinner and Johnny's .Met a very handsom black gentleman invited him back to our room for a ******* .ended up being a sleep over.. Good times

I'm only interested in cis women. If I initiated contact, it's because I may have mistaken that you were the male half of a (male-female) couple, and the interest was towards the CIS WOMAN member of the relationship. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Back