New from the Philadelphia area

Hello to all the kings, queens, and betas out there! 26 virgin whiteboi here who has been into BNWO since I was in highschool lol. I am into pretty much anything and everything BNWO, and would love to find like minded people IRL and Online to talk about black superiority with. I am 6'4 chubby and not fem but could definitely see my self down the road being more fem, im in the Philadelphia area and open to kings, queens, or other whitebois to discuss with!

Hello to all the kings, queens, and betas out there! 26 virgin whiteboi here who has been into BNWO since I was in highschool lol. I am into pretty much anything and everything BNWO, and would love to find like minded people IRL and Online to talk about black superiority with. I am 6'4 chubby and not fem but could definitely see my self down the road being more fem, im in the Philadelphia area and open to kings, queens, or other whitebois to discuss with!
Hey dude! I’m 33 white boy just interested in chatting love bnwo would be cool to find someone to talk with about it. My telegram is @hyper_sexxual

Back