White ObeahSlaves

White slave looking for serious dominant Superior BlackMistress andor Master. Need training, perhaps as sissy shemale slave, smooth, hairless. I would love to meet and serve a Dominant Superior Black Mistress that is tall and large, who could overpower a slave. Would spend hours worshipping my Superior Black Goddess ass, serving as her toilet. Would love to be kept naked and chained when I am with Mistress, plugged if she wants. Would like being chained for extended periods, day, weekend, maybe longer if Mistress wants. Very much want a Mistress who likes to whip and cane a slave, use sounds on their little penis, other CBT.Do not mind marks on my body from whipping or caning. Would like being suspended or chained to a whipping post for whipping that leaves marks. Also open to other permanent ownership markings, like piercings and tattoos, especially on my ass, or maybe a brand. I wish so much I had realized I wanted to be used as a sissy slave by Black Masters and Mistresses earlier in my life. Willing to be transformed if a Mistress believes that I would make a passable sissy. Then serve anyone she wants me to serve as a sissy...sucking cock or taking anal. I may not make a passable CD. Still would serve as I describe, be an OBEAH style slave for Superior Blacks.

Back