Hello everyone

Just saying hi. New to the site and trying to figure it all out... - hopefully I won't get bombarded by posting this!

Liberal girl here, not much shocks me and like most of us we don't struggle for a male partner if we want one. Potentially here for exceptional lovers (not exclusively black) and I would like to have a cuck who is worthy of me if they exist.

Attachments

• 387327007_284054557798981_7150425608327274865_n.jpg
    387327007_284054557798981_7150425608327274865_n.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 265
Just saying hi. New to the site and trying to figure it all out... - hopefully I won't get bombarded by posting this!

Liberal girl here, not much shocks me and like most of us we don't struggle for a male partner if we want one. Potentially here for exceptional lovers (not exclusively black) and I would like to have a cuck who is worthy of me if they exist.
Morning

Hello and welcome. Beautiful picture. You will probably get a lot of attention here at BTW. And I think you deserve that. Hug from Norway

Delicious. What is it about a bit lip that gets me going?!!!

I'm your man, both cuck and lover

Yes ma’am, yes please. Good luck gorgeous

Back