Hello everyone!

mep1980

Couple
Gold Member
I do not believe we formally introduced ourselves. We are a couple that has enjoyed our sexuality since the beginning of us first dating. We have been together for over 20 years and married for almost 16. I wouldn’t say we are in the cuck dynamic but thoroughly enjoy every aspect of a strong dominant man taking care of the wife. We are located in the Pittsburgh, PA area but willing to travel if necessary. She is complex but unbelievably sexual and open to many things. IMG_0207.jpeg

I do not believe we formally introduced ourselves. We are a couple that has enjoyed our sexuality since the beginning of us first dating. We have been together for over 20 years and married for almost 16. I wouldn’t say we are in the cuck dynamic but thoroughly enjoy every aspect of a strong dominant man taking care of the wife. We are located in the Pittsburgh, PA area but willing to travel if necessary. She is complex but unbelievably sexual and open to many things. View attachment 6098864
Hello guys and welcome chicago bbc here let’s chat.

I do not believe we formally introduced ourselves. We are a couple that has enjoyed our sexuality since the beginning of us first dating. We have been together for over 20 years and married for almost 16. I wouldn’t say we are in the cuck dynamic but thoroughly enjoy every aspect of a strong dominant man taking care of the wife. We are located in the Pittsburgh, PA area but willing to travel if necessary. She is complex but unbelievably sexual and open to many things. View attachment 6098864
welcome and thanks for such amazing view!

Amazing!

hello guys mount union bbc here in pennyslvania in philadelphia in baltimore lets chat

Back